MinHee

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

At the GOT7 Dorm

 

JB shoved his key into the locked door and hurriedly opened the door. When it opened, he was greeted with complete and utter darkness. They never remembered to turn the lights off. Weird. JB thought to himself as he felt his way towards the room he and Youngjae shared. 

 

He threw open the door and the light nearly blinded his just-adjusting-to-the-dark eyes. He groaned and covered his eyes, moving into the room and kicking the door closed. “Is everyone else asleep?”

 

“Well, we all decided to go to sleep hours ago, but I doubt anyone aside from Jr. and maybe the maknaes are sleep.” Youngjae answered, lounging on his bed with what looked like a magazine. Probably something the group had been featured in. 

 

JB kicked off his shoes and walked to his dresser, pulling out a change of clothes. “What about Mark and Jackson?” He asked. Almost as if on cue, he could hear Jackson shouting about something and Mark laughing in reply. “Ah. They aren’t the reason you’re awake, are they?”

 

“Might as well be. I don’t mind though. Someone needed to be up to greet you.” Youngjae closed his magazine at this and turned, kicking his feet off the bed and crossing his arms over his chest. “Bambam found this Youtube channel today with these girls who do covers to bands. Instrumentals and dancing.”

 

JB nodded his head and began ing his dress shirt, revealing a white tank top. “They were good then?”

 

“Very.” Youngjae answered. “I can’t recall the names, but the two main girls were captivating. They must really care about what they do.” JB laughed at this as he shrugged off the shirt and stretched his arms over his head. “Jackson thinks the piano one was adorable. And Mark was far too enamored with the blonde girls tricks and her safety. It was almost weird.”

 

JB laughed again. “When aren’t they weird? When are any of us, for that matter, normal?” Youngjae shrugged. “I’m going to change.”

 

“Oh wait! How was your sister?”

 

JB smiled. He doubted he would forget seeing his little sister, or going to dinner with her after months of not seeing or talking to her. It was relatively hard, since she couldn’t speak. “She’s doing great. I don’t know when it happened, but MinHee’s all grown up.”

 

Youngjae looked confused. “Min...Hee?” JB nodded and started out of the room. “Wait, but-” JB had already closed the door and was moving towards the bathroom before Youngjae could say anything else. 

 

The Next Morning

 

Each of the GOT7 members sat around in the living room with their breakfast in hand, each half asleep. JB had only just joined them, sitting at the end of the couch beside the nodding off Jr. “How was your night?” He asked, to no one in general.

 

Bambam perked up at this. “We found this channel on Youtube!”

 

“Youngjae told me.” JB announced, taking the remote and turning on the TV. Jr. nudged his arm and muttered a question that sounded a lot like he was asking how JB’s night was. “My night went relatively well. I hadn’t realized just how much my sister had changed while we were gone.”

 

Jackson offered the beginning of a question, but cut himself off. Mark elbowed him, urging him to continue. “The concert went well then?”

 

“It did.” JB reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. “I can’t believe you are only eating breakfast. It’s almost noon.” On the screen appeared three messages. The first, from his mom, declared that she was sending him lunch, which might have seemed odd, but JB figured this meant MinHee was delivering it. The second was from MinHee, announcing that she was on her way five minutes before he’d checked his phone. The last message was from Jackson, from the night before, telling him to call his phone because he lost it. “Uh, Jackson,” JB started, and Jackson stared at him, still struggling to keep his eyes open. “Why did you text me that you lost your phone?”

 

Jackson gave a weak smile. “Punny.” JB shook his head. “Oh come on. It was funny right?” Jackson looked to Mark for an answer. He received a faux approving nod. When Jackson turned away, looking rather smug about his joke, Mark looked to JB and shook his head. 

 

JB stood from the couch and sighed. “My sister is on her way. I’m going to go change before practice, so please tell me when she gets here.” With that, JB started towards his room.

 

At that moment, Jackson just so happened to look at where their leader had been sitting and noticed the rectangular shape on the couch. Almost too happily, he shot off the couch and reached for JB’s phone. “Let’s see if it really was his sister.” He joked, and the entire group groaned.

 

“He said he saw his sister, Jackson.” Youngjae announced.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter