We Know MaRa

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Cora stood in line at the busy pharmacy with her phone in one hand and a gallon of milk in the other. “Minnie, pick up your phone! I can’t remember if I was supposed to get butter or margarine.” Cora and MinHee, during the past few days, had realized just how much they were eating out, so Cora found a recipe she thought she and MinHee might like. “Call me back before I leave the store, okay?”

 

She sighed and ended the call, rolling her eyes and shifting the milk to her other hand. The woman in front of her moved and Cora shot forward, smiling to the pharmacist. “Hello, I just needed to refill this prescription.” The pharmacist took the bottle and disappeared from her sight.

 

Her phone buzzed, and she moved awkwardly to pull it from her pocket. When she did get it out, she realized it was a text from MinHee. ‘Butter. Hurry up and get home.’ Was something going on? The pharmacist moved back into her sight and handed her the bottle. “This prescription ends soon. I insist that you see a physician to renew it.”

 

“That won’t be necessary, but thank you. Have a nice night.” Cora offered, smiling and moving out of the line. Now she needed to leave the clinic and get back to the store for the butter she’d forgotten.

 

She pushed through the door and started towards the street as she moved to push her hair from her face. When she looked up, she spotted an all too familiar figure. A lean dark haired boy leaned against the wall of a building with his hands in the pockets of zip up jacket he wore. The hood was drawn, but even from the side, Cora knew who he was. She shot across the street and ran towards him. He turned, spotted her running, and opened his arms to her.

 

Cora leapt into Mark’s arms and he spun her around. “I missed you.” She murmured, tightening her grip on him. He put her down and, before he could say a word, she pressed her lips to his.

 

Mark laughed and pulled away. “Okay, I think you should wait a little bit before eating my face.” He reached for her hand. “Like maybe until we’re inside, and there isn’t a crowd to watch.” Cora smiled and looked down at her feet, blushing. Mark’s fingers clasped around her chin and lifted her face to his one more time. When they parted, Mark smiled. “I missed you too.”

 

The two started to walk, and Mark pried the bags from her grips. They made it to the corner store quickly, and that was when Mark asked what had happened with her dad. “Well, MinHee saw him at a music store and…”

 

“And?” He asked, wrapping his arms around her waist as they came to a stop. He dropped his chin on her head and held her against him as she looked at the prices.

 

She sighed. “Well, he asked to meet up with me, because he had some things he needed to tell me about. So I went to meet him at a cafe.”

 

“And?” He asked, kissing the top of her head.

 

She turned in his arms and wrapped her arms around him, looking up. “And I have three siblings.”

 

Mark looked surprised. “Well that’s great right?”

 

She frowned. “But I already knew one of them.” She said flatly. Mark waited for her to continue. “Nick, from Blaze, just so happens to be my older brother.”

 

“Older?” Mark asked.

 

She nodded. “By six months. My mom was already four months pregnant when my father found out, and I was early, so we’re close in age. And then there’s Tabitha and Jackson, who will be five in a few weeks.” She sighed and laid her head on his chest. “Everything happened when you left. Stop doing that.”



 

MinHee was standing in the kitchen when the door opened. She figured it was Cora, so she didn’t bother leaving the kitchen. She stood in front of the fridge, trying to decide on a drink when someone cleared their throat. Surprised, she turned to find her brother, and his bandmates, standing in the kitchen arch. She gasped and shot forward, hugging her brother, who laughed.

 

“Missed you too, Minnie.” He said, giving his sister a light squeeze. He pulled away from her. “It’s good to be back.”

 

She smiled at him, and then spotted Bambam, who waved at her. She grabbed him and pulled him in for a hug as well. “Thanks Minnie.”

 

She smiled at hi

Please log in to read the full chapter