Ooh Ooh

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Cora woke up to the sound of a coffee machine starting and smiled to herself. She lay in Nick’s bed, which he’d so generously loaned to her for the night. He had crashed in Ryu’s room, since Ryu had to work late and wouldn’t be home until that morning.

Cora sat up and reached for her phone. Four unread messages. The first was from Mark, asking if she’d made it to the apartment alright. The second was from Jackson, telling her to answer Mark because he was starting to pace, the third was Mark telling her good night, like he always did when she was having a tough time, and the fourth was from MinHee. ‘I’m sorry I didn’t say anything. I didn’t think anything of it.’ There was nothing to think of it. Cora had over reacted.

She sighed and tossed her phone aside before climbing out of the bed and starting into the living room. Nick was still passed out on the couch, snoring lightly. Ryu stood in the kitchen fixing himself a cup of coffee. “Morning.” He said, smiling. “I had to move him when I got home. I mean, typically, I just kind of roll him away and we share the bed, but he kept trying to spoon.” He made a face. “I don’t like your brother that much.”

Cora laughed, and Nick groaned loudly, which was accompanied by a flying pillow that hit Ryu, knocking some of his coffee onto him. He frowned and shook his head, retreating back into the kitchen and cursing Cora’s brother under his breath. “Thank you two, for the hospitality. I should be getting home though.”

“Are you sure?” Ryu asked, coming back into the living room. “I mean, Nick can stay on the couch for a week-”

“I hate you Ryu.” Nick muttered, and Ryu smiled to Cora.

She nodded. “I’m sure. I need to go talk to MinHee anyways. What time is it?”

Ryu took a sip of his coffee. “Almost noon.” 
 

Jackson moved down the hall towards MinHee and Cora’s apartment. Mark had told him, the night before, about what had happened with Cora and MinHee. It hadn’t so much been the fact that they’d fought that worried Jackson. It was the other part, the part that caused the fight.

He reached out and knocked on the door. There was no answer, but he could hear the blaring music on the other side of the door. Cora must have been home alone, and she never cared whether he walked in or not. She’d told him that she didn’t lock the door, so he didn’t bother knocking again, he just walked in.

“Cora? MinHee?” He called, moving into the apartment. Music drifted around the apartment, but it wasn’t from the living room. Slowly, he followed the source to one of the bedroom doors. He could hear someone humming along to the lyrics, only faintly of course, but they were. Smiling to himself, he threw open the door. “What are you deaf?” He shouted, expecting it to be Cora.

It wasn’t. MinHee squeaked in fright and leapt from laying on her bed to standing on it with the notebook that she’d been writing on pressed to her chest. Jackson gaped at her, completely surprised that she hadn’t been Cora. Wasn’t this her room? No, there were too many windows. Two walls were floor to ceiling windows. Cora only had one wall like that. MinHee slipped on her blanket and slammed into the wall, sliding down onto her mattress holding her head.

“Oh jeez, I’m sorry MinHee.” Jackson said, starting forward and moving to help her, but she swatted him away. “Uhm, I’m… I thought this was Cora’s room. I’m sorry.” She shook her head, which she still held, and moved away from him.

Jackson’s eyes fell on her outfit. A pair of black tights with a sheer white shirt that was much longer in the back. The

Please log in to read the full chapter