AC || Trouble In Paradise

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Cora was laying on her bed, her head on her tear soaked pillow, staring at the posters on Maria’s side of the room. She had been curled in the same position for a good six hours, and had only finished crying an hour before hand. The others had gone out from breakfast, and Cora had asked to left behind. The rest of Passion had yet to return from their outing, and Cora hoped it would be a few more hours so she could collect herself.

 

But she wasn’t ready just yet. She was hurting far too hard to move just yet. She curled in on herself tighter, pulling the comforter closer towards her face. She inhaled the scent of laundry soap and MinHee. MinHee had kidnapped Cora’s bedding the night before, telling her that the reason she was sleeping so bad was because she needed to change her sheets. She’d been right. Cora had slept incredibly. But now she wished she’d never woken up. She wished she’d never opened her eyes to the terrible, heart wrenching day she’d found herself in.

 

With a sigh, she rolled onto her other side, bringing her phone, the teddy Mark got her for her birthday, and her pillow with her. She shuddered when her eyes fell on the picture of her and Mark at the garden on her birthday. He had one arm thrown around her neck, which was pulled back in front of his face so he could hold up two fingers from each hand, smiling widely as Cora kissed his cheek. Cora shot up in her bed and yanked the picture off the wall. Angrily, she stood with the picture in one hand, and the Mark teddy in the other. She strode towards the nightstand and pulled open the drawer, which she’d yet to use. She threw both inside and slammed the drawer closed.

 

Her clock read 12:45. She’d started the day early. The others were probably at the studio going over legal matters, again. In truth, she had stayed behind because Mark had asked to see her early that morning, before he went off to Thailand with the others. She’d been so excited to see him. It had been a few weeks, at the most, and they hadn’t really had time to talk over the phone or on Skype.

 

Cora shook her head, not wanting to think about that morning. She reached for one of the clean towels she’d neglected to put away and walked out of the bedroom, towards the bathroom. Not wanting to hear her own thoughts, she the water, as hot as she could, and then raced to retrieve her radio.

 

Blaring Block B, she climbed into the shower and sighed as the heated water slammed into her back. It was what she needed. Burning off a layer of skin always sounded extreme, it wasn’t what she was aiming for, but she was sure it was going to happen. She just need to feel something, anything, and hot water seemed like the way to go.

 

I love you.

 

She bit her lip, trying to keep the tears from falling again. It wasn’t worth it. She couldn’t cry any more. She wouldn’t. After all, the others would be back soon, and if MinHee saw her tear stained, bright red face, she would start questioning her, and she wasn’t sure she could handle that.

 

It’s just…

 

She wasn’t going to cry.

 

Maybe we…

 

She couldn’t!

 

I think we need to break up.

 

Maybe she could. And she did. Her entire body trembled as she let out a great cry, covering her face with her hands. She couldn’t stand the fact that she’d pushed him away, that she’d made it so easy for him to walk away. She hated herself for being as hurt as she was about it.

 

It was guys like Mark who made it so Cora couldn’t date like other people. She’d never, in her life, dated someone she truly, deeply had feelings for. She dated people because they were cute, because there was some sort of benefit, or because she felt bad for saying no. Mark was the first person she’d ever…

Please log in to read the full chapter