AC || Halloween Part 3

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

MinHee, Jackson, Mark, Jr. and Bambam all walked through the massive haunted house together. Jr. and Bambam practically latched onto each other, Mark and Jackson both tried to seem tough, and MinHee found herself leaping out to scare the actors before they could even scare her.

 

“It’s pretty easy if you pay attention to the cut outs in the walls.” MinHee explained.

 

Mark made a face. “How can you even see? It’s ridiculously dark in here.”

 

MinHee shrugged. “I think it’s easy.” At that exact moment, when her attention was instead on her friends and not what was in front of her, a hand reached out and grabbed MinHee’s arm. She leapt back a little. “Oh wow,” She murmured, surprised.

 

But the hand didn’t let go. Instead, it pulled her forward, and she screamed.

 

“Minnie!” Jackson shouted, lunging forward at his girlfriend, who was tugged into a dark space. As Jackson chased after her, a door was slammed between them, and he could hear MinHee scream again on the other side.

 

He slammed his fist on the door, but when it was evident that he wasn’t getting through the door to the other side, he started running down the hall, pushing past anything that came in his way. “Jackson!” Mark shouted, chasing behind his friend. “Jackson, slow down! She’s fine!”

 

Jackson spun around. “You wouldn’t know that!” Jackson shouted.

 

Mark came to a stop, panting and shaking his head. “Jackson, why would her best friend make some kind of hell house where she could be kidnapped and hurt?” He asked, crossing his arms over his chest. “You’re over reacting and you know it. Chill out.”

 

Jackson was seething. “You know what Mark, now really isn’t the time to tell me I’m over reacting.”

 

“But you are.”

 

“And you’re an idiot! If you really loved someone, and she was snatched up like that, you’d be freaking out too.” He said, pushing Mark’s shoulder.

 

Now Mark was seething. “You’re an , you know that! It’s not like she isn’t just around the corner somewhere. We’ll find her at the end, and everything will be fine. It’s not like some dude kidnapped her to do inappropriate things.”

 

“You’re such a dimwit! Didn’t you see who grabbed her?” Mark shook his head and Jackson groaned, throwing his head back and his arms into the air. “Jinwoo! Jinwoo just grabbed my girlfriend.”

 

Now Mark looked a little less angry. “But they’re friends, aren’t they? He wouldn’t-”

 

“You know at the final performance, he told me he basically has had the hots for MinHee since they were in school together, and the only reason he hadn’t hit home was because she liked me, and he knew that I liked her back so he didn’t do anything. He knows how to get to her, Mark.” Jackson turned and started down the hall again. “And if I don’t find her soon, there’s going to be hell to pay.” Mark said nothing else as he followed behind his friend in silence.



 

“Jinwoo?” MinHee asked, and Jinwoo frowned. “What are you doing here?”

 

He gestured to his costume, which was hard to see in the curtained off area they were now standing inside of. “Isn’t it obvious? Cora’s mom recruited me, again.” He sighed. “Can you just follow me, and play along?”

 

MinHee nodded and followed behind quietly as he led her towards a new room. It was small, and had a small camera looking contraption was centered in the room. “Stand right here.” He said.

 

MinHee nodded again and stood in front of what must have been a camera. Jinwoo stood behind it and sighed, flicking a few switches. “Call your boyfriend.”

 

“What?”

 

“Call Jackson. I need to record you calling him so when he walks past one of the rooms, a projection will play of you calling his name.” He said, putting his arms behind his head. “Be quick. I don’t want to be here all night.”

 

MinHee rolled her eyes. “Jackson,” She said in a monotone voice. “Jinwoo, we need to talk.”

 

“No we don’t. You need to be more convincing.” He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

 

MinHee sighed and put one hand on her waist. “I’m not doing anything until we talk.” She said, and he groaned. “I haven’t heard from you since the final performance.”

 

“There’s a reason for that.” He said flatly. “Remember when I said I was still pissed as all hell at you, and not to mistake my favor as forgiving? Well, it seems you have. I’m still royally pissed off at you, and I don’t think that’s going to change. Call your bone headed boyfriend.”

 

MinHee made a face. “Jackson,” She said in the same monotone voice, and Jinwoo threw his head back, groaning. “Can we please just talk-”

 

“You can, but I’m not saying anything until you seriously call your boyfriend.”

 

MinHee rolled her eyes. “Jinwoo, come on! I miss you, okay? A lot.” Jinwoo rolled his eyes this time. “I’m serious! You were my best friend, and it that I can’t turn to you anymore.”

 

“You have Cora.”

 

“But I miss you.”

 

Jinwoo fixed his eyes on her. “Well that’s too damn bad. Anyways, even if I wanted to talk to you, I can’t.” MinHee made a face. “I was paid off to leave you alone.”

 

MinHee laughed. “Yeah right.”

 

“It’s the truth. I was paid a lot of money to stay away from you, because the person who paid me doesn’t want the two of us to become something.” MinHee frowned. She wasn’t buying it. “Do you wanna guess who it was? Come on, it’s not that hard.”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter