Routines

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“You’re right, Cora. They are fantastic.” MinHee signed. Cora noticed she’d changed her clothes, most likely due to the rain. She now wore a graphic tee and a pair of sweatpants. The right leg was hiked up. The waistband of the sweatpants was rolled a few times, probably so they would fit her. “I know you guys just finished your practice but-”

 

“No, come on!” Cora said, gesturing for her to join them. “We can do another run through,” Groans followed this remark. “Or just you and I can do something.”

 

MinHee smiled and walked to the stereo, starting a song that Cora knew all too well. “Jump in if you want.” MinHee took a few steps back, starting the dance. Cora watched for a few moments before leaping in and joining her. She’d only a few moments to dance with her friend because the buzzer sounded. Cora disappeared to retrieve the pizza, and the others watched in awe as MinHee danced. There was no denying she was incredible, but she seemed to be elsewhere, like her head wasn’t really into the moves.

 

“Pizza!” Cora called, moving into the room with four or five boxes. She tossed them at the feet of the group before leaning in and grabbing a piece of the plain cheese pizza. MinHee ignored the call for food and continued to dance. Cora stood beside her, one hand holding the pizza to , her free arm doing the movements. She looked rather comical trying to eat and dance at the same time, choking once or twice when she forgot which hand she was using.

 

When the song ended, MinHee laughed at her and shook her head. Cora asked if she was hungry. “No, I ate already.” She lied, but Minwoo was sitting directly in front of the pizza boxes. “So, are we going to do this dance thing?”

 

The group began talking amongst themselves, speaking quickly about routines and a possibility of on going collaborations. Cora spotted Minwoo, who was watching MinHee a little too closely, looking completely out of place. Blaze didn’t stay long after that. They all said their goodbyes, Jinwoo demanding that Cora and he hang out the next day, maybe catch a movie before they came back for practice. After that, they all left.

 

Cora turned to MinHee when they were all alone. “Are you alright with this? Because if you aren’t, I will end it right here right now, before we make any serious commitment to it.”

 

MinHee shook her head. “I need to grow past this whole Minwoo thing.” She signed, shaking

her head again. “You were right, it was a long time ago and is in the past. I mean, it still hurts, I’m just going to ignore it.”

 

“Wow.” Cora blinked in confusion. “Are, uh, you free tomorrow before practice?” MinHee laughed and nodded her head. “Well, Jin invited us to the movies, and since you want to grow past what happened with his brother, I thought it would be a good idea. Besides, Minwoo won’t be there. Just Jinwoo.”



 

It didn’t take much convincing before MinHee joined Cora and Jinwoo for an afternoon movie. They’d gone to see some witty comedy, which ended earlier than they thought. The three now sat out front of a small restaurant. MinHee and Cora hid beneath the shade provided by the umbrella, but Jinwoo sat out in the sun as if it didn’t bother him.

 

“And I’m sure it does wonders for your reputation being out with two girls at the same time.” Cora remarked, finishing her water and setting it down on the table.

 

Jinwoo mocked a hurt expression. “I’m wounded, dongsaeng.” He said, looking to MinHee. “You’ll set them straight, won’t you Minnie? You’re more than you look!” He laughed, and MinHee gave him a simple smile.

 

MinHee stood. “I’ll be right back. Would you like me to get you a refill?” She signed to Cora. She nodded and handed MinHee her cup.

 

When MinHee was a safe distance away, Jinwoo leaned in and whispered to Cora. “She looks better now.” Was all he said at first, looking for her in the restaurant. “My brother’s a fool. She’s so sweet, and she loved him so much.”

 

“I’m not disagreeing with you there.” Cora said with a sigh.

 

“You know he still loves her?” Jinwoo asked, and Cora gasped, slapping at the hand Jinwoo had on the table. He retracted it. “I’m serious! He was staring at her all night, and when we got home he kept asking questions about if she was joining us today. And he mentioned the accident.” Jinwoo sat back, looking out into the sky. “He hasn’t done that in forever.”

 

Cora laughed angrily. “Well that’s too damn bad! He’s not allowed to screw with her emotions like that! Are you serious?” A shadow fell over her, and Jinwoo had focused on something, but Cora continued. “She only just got over everything he did to her, and she only just decided she could look him in the face without wanting to tear herself apart! If he thinks he can just walk back in after tearing her heart out like that, that bastard-”

 

Jinwoo cleared his throat, and Cora stopped, staring at Jinwoo, still hanging open in shock that he’d cut her off. He arched an eyebrow at the figure he was looking at. Cora turned her head and gasped, shooting out of her chair. “Oppa!” She forced the words,

Please log in to read the full chapter