AC || Halloween Part 1

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Okay guys, I know it's passed Halloween, but hey, here you go!

“How many people are going to be there?” Jackson asked, wrapping his free arm around MinHee’s waist. The two were in MinHee and Reina’s apartment, laying across the couch together, not really watching the television show they had put on.

 

Cora was throwing a Halloween party, as she did every year, at one of her parents’ estates. MinHee was pretty sure it was at the family’s main manor, where the family lived year round, because her mother and father were vacationing at the fall house. “Well,” She said lightly. “I know that the other groups from work are coming, because I was there when she invited BTS, and there are going to be a few people from college who we’ve kept in contact with. She invited a handful of people we used to work with and, of course, you guys.” She shrugged. “Easily a hundred or two, since the entire company was invited.”

 

Jackson frowned. “And why do I want to go to this party?”

 

MinHee grinned and kissed his cheek. “Because I asked you to. And because you don’t want me to go alone, where I’ll be hit on by plenty of people-”

 

“I thought it was all people you knew from work and school.” Jackson immediately interrupted.

 

MinHee smirked. “Are you jealous?” Jackson huffed. “Everyone is allowed to bring a guest, if you want. So that means there’s going to be people I don’t know. And they don’t know me, so they don’t know that I’m in a relationship. Either way, I’m going to be wearing a costume, so even if they did-”

 

“What are you wearing?”

 

“Stop interrupting me and maybe I’d tell you.”

 

Jackson frowned. “It better not be anything short. Or cute. Maybe you should go as a nun.”

 

MinHee laughed. “Well, it’s going to be a surprise, so you don’t get to know. Sorry.”

 

“I do get to know.” Jackson said, rolling over her and moving to stand. “Because I’m about to go raid your room, find it, and rip it up if it’s too short.”

 

MinHee shook her head. “When did you become JB? Or my dad,” She said, moving to stand. “I promise it won’t be bad, so sit down and get over it.”

 

Jackson did sit, and looked up at her. “Maybe we should get couples outfits. Like you can wear one of those sackish prison outfits and I can be a cop. That way, everyone knows you’re there with me, and there’s nothing for anyone to look at.” MinHee made a face. “Or you can dress as Jelly and I can be Peanut Butter.”

 

MinHee made a face. “Fine. We’ll do couple costumes. But we’re doing what I want, and you’re going to go along with it.”
 


 

Reina sat on the floor of her room with a women’s dress suit jacket in her hands. She’d just finished tailoring it to fit her the way she wanted, and still needed to tailor the skirt that went with it. For now, she just felt like admiring her work. It was beautifully sewn. Everything about it was perfect, but she couldn’t help feeling like it was a little off.

 

“When are you going to make your skirt?” JB asked, planting a kiss on the side of Reina’s cheek as he re entered the room. He had been entertaining Reina’s brother, who had just left with his mother to go to his baseball game. “You’ve spent all day on the skirt, and we only have so much time-”

 

“I know, I know,” Reina said, standing and sighing. “It’s not like I have to entirely remake the skirt, Jaebum. I just have to hem it.” She reached for the matching skirt and sighed. “I’m just worried I’ll ruin it.”

 

JB shrugged. “Then we’ll buy you a new one. Easy enough, right?” He wrapped an arm around her. “Why are you so worried anyways? No one is going to actually care. It’s just a costume.”

 

Reina shrugged. “But it’s our first Halloween,”


“You’re not serious are you?” JB asked, making a face.

 

“Not with you! With Passion. It’s our first holiday and there’s a party, and all these other people are going, and I want it to be perfect, so I’m worried.”

 

JB shook his head. “Don’t be. You’ll look great.”



 

Maria sighed and sat down on the couch in her dorms living room. Youngjae had just come out from the bathroom, where he’d changed into his costume, a very preppy looking Ken doll. He smiled and held up a thumb. “Do I look plastic?”

 

Maria laughed. “That’s the last time I let Ji-su be in charge of ordering our outfits.” She said, straightening her blonde wig. “Barbie and Ken? Really?”

 

Youngjae straightened his wig when he realized his was as crooked as Maria’s. “I think it’s a cute idea.” He said, walking towards her and planting a kiss on her forehead. “You look so cute.”

 

“You’re just saying that because I’m wearing a short dress.”

Please log in to read the full chapter