Ill Feelings

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

MinHee opened the door to her hotel room and stepped inside. She’d already grown accustomed to the rooms size, but Jackson, who she had invited inside, gasped a little. She moved farther into the room, towards the kitchen, and opened the fridge.

 

When she closed the door, she was holding two glass bottles of soda in her hands. She placed them on the counter and turned to Jackson. “I don’t know why Cora’s mother stocked up the fridge with these, but she did.” She signed, before reaching for the bottle opener.

 

Jackson shoved his hands into his pockets. “I don’t need one.” MinHee gave him a questioning look. “I won’t be staying for long. I just wanted to make sure you made it back to your hotel room alright.”

 

As he said this, something in her stomach started to churn. Something was wrong, and it wasn’t him talking. She waved him off. “You can stay as long as you like.” She said, steadying herself on the counter.

 

He nodded, looking down at his feet. “MinHee, look, all those things I said,” He cut off and began rubbing his neck with his hand. MinHee could feel herself wobbling. “I didn’t mean any of it. Of course I felt something.”

 

That did it. MinHee stood straight and took off through the hotel room, racing towards the bathroom. She threw open the door and flicked on the light before collapsing in front of the toilet and moving to pin her hair behind her head. “Minnie?” Jackson asked. His question was followed by a series of unhealthy gags. “Oh god,” He muttered, racing towards her. He knelt beside her, holding back her hair as she choked and spat.

 

He probably thought that this was a direct repercussion from him telling her he did feel something. It wasn’t. She was almost positive that the food from the party was illy prepared, which led to the unpleasant event she was partaking in.

 

MinHee slumped against the porcelain and sighed, her entire body trembling. Jackson’s coat was dropped on her shoulders and, exhausted, she turned to face him. He was tugging at the tie around his neck. “I’m not sure if you’re cold or just shaking because you just vomited, but put that on.” MinHee moved to shrug it off, but Jackson grabbed it and pulled it back onto her shoulders. “MinHee, please, I don’t need you freezing okay?”

 

“You could have left,” MinHee signed. “You didn’t have to stay.”

 

Jackson shrugged. “Well, sounds like I’m not sleeping tonight. There is no way I’m leaving you in this enormous room by yourself. Your brother would kill me if I let you choke on vomit in your sleep.”

 

MinHee moved to stand, and Jackson raced to help her up. “I need to change.” She signed, and Jackson nodded. “Let me go get my clothes.”

 

“I got it.” Jackson’s voice was quiet, careful, as he lifted her by her hips onto the sink counter. “Stay right there, okay?” He turned from the room and MinHee could hear him shuffling through drawers.

 

She had meant to text Cora and tell her she wasn’t going home, that she was going to stay and help clean up the party, but it seemed like that wasn’t going to happen.

 

Jackson returned with a pair of light pink cotton sleep shorts and the oversized ‘JB GOT7’ fan shirt her brother had got her as a joke after his return. MinHee’s stomach flopped, and not entirely because she felt sick. “Are these okay?”

 

She nodded and took the clothes, gesturing for him to get out. She could see that he was going to make a joke about the situation, but refrained from doing so. She was silently appreciative for that. He left, and she locked the bathroom door, taking off his jacket, ping the dress herself and sliding it off. She looked in the mirror at herself for a moment. Her face was a pasty green and her eyes looked like she’d been punched. But of course Jackson was here to see her when she looked like that.

 

She groaned and pulled on her pajamas. When she exited the bathroom, she found Jackson setting a large waste bin beside the bed, and she noticed the armchair angled towards the bed by the window. “You aren’t really planning on sleeping here are you?”

 

Jackson nodded. “Yep. I need to make sure you don’t sleep on your back and-”

 

“Gross.” MinHee signed before he could finish and started towards the bed. She pushed past Jackson and slid under the comforter. “Good night.” She signed.

 

“Want me to tuck you in?” Jackson teased, and MinHee called him a few inappropriate names. He laughed and walked towards his chair. “Feel better, okay?” He slumped into the chair and, even before MinHee had closed her eyes, he was asle

Please log in to read the full chapter