AC || Halloween Part 2

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

MinHee could feel herself growing tired. She’d been dancing for what felt like hours, and the same, overly happy smile was glued to her face. It wasn’t until the music slowed, and Jackson grabbed her by her waist and pulled her to him that she started to feel out of place and nervous.

 

Jackson’s hands weren’t the problem, since he kept them on the small of her back, or her hips at all time, but it was just his presence. She’d been chest to chest with him before. They cuddled on the couch together frequently, and she hugged him so often that it shouldn’t matter, but standing against him, while a slow, heart felt song played around them was a different scenario. It half reminded her of the costume party where they first danced together.

 

Jackson sighed, looking over her head instead of directly at her. “You look like you want to vomit.” He said, and MinHee said nothing. When he received no reply, he looked down at her and smiled. “Are you nervous right now?” He asked.

 

MinHee blushed. “No.”

 

“Liar,” He said, kissing her forehead. “What’s the matter?”

 

MinHee shook her head. “Nothing, really.” She said, reaching to wrap her arms around his neck, which led to her dancing on her toes. “What’s wrong with you?”

 

He smirked. “You’re not very good at diverting from your problems, Minnie.” He leaned down and planted a kiss on her lips.

 

She pulled away immediately, even though she wanted to kiss him more than anything. “Jackson! We’re in public.”

 

He nodded and pulled the pink hood over her head. “No one’s going to know it’s you,” He said, before leaning back in and planting his lips on hers. MinHee, of course, gave in and wrapped her arms a little tighter around his neck. She stood on her toes, so he didn’t have to lean down so much to reach her. Jackson didn’t hesitate to wrap his arms around her and pulled her against him, as close as he could.

 

Just as his lips forced hers apart, and she gave in to him, the music cut, and there were four loud explosions, leading to fog or some kind of smoke filling the room. Everyone screamed, and MinHee pried herself away from Jackson’s lips, clinging to him in surprise.

 

“Do we think this is Cora’s event?” Jackson asked, and a cackling laugh filled the speakers of the room.

 

MinHee looked up at Jackson. “Yes.” She said plainly. “I do.”

 

“Ladies and Gentlemen!” Rap Monster’s voice drawled. One of the lights was focused at the top of the stairs, where Namjoon was standing with Cora glued to his side. She was wrapped around him, and he held her around the hip with one arm, grinning brilliantly. “It seems you’ve found yourself in a predicament.”

 

Cora laughed a high pitch squeal, flicking her blonde pigtails over her shoulders. “You said it puddin’!”

 

Rap Monster’s face twisted into a snarl and he pushed Cora away from him. “Really Harley, you’re ruining all the fun.” Cora pouted and stood off to the side, looking pathetic. “Anyways, it seems you’re now the center of my fun. Harley and I have created a plan.”

 

Cora laughed again and bounced forward. “That’s right Mister J! Each person in every room of this manor will be escorted by the Suicide Squad to their predetermined locations! Get on it boys!” As Cora said this, the light on her and Rap Monster faded, and Rap Monster grabbed her by her waist, leading her down the stairs.

 

At every entrance to every room, men and women appeared in matching costumes. They began pushing and throwing people in a line around the house. As each group passed the stairs, Rap Monster and Cora, who had made their way to the bottom, waved and laughed in their faces.

Please log in to read the full chapter