AC || Jealousy

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

MinHee opened the door to her apartment, and Jackson rushed in, charging straight to the bedroom. He opened the door, flicked on the lights, and then closed the door again. He then proceeded to do the same to the bathroom, and then closed that door.

 

“What are you doing?” MinHee asked, kicking off her shoes and moving into the apartment.

 

After checking every room, Jackson turned to her. “Nothing,” He said plainly, and started towards her. He’d taken off his shoes the moment they stepped inside, and now proceeded to his Stitch costume. Underneath he wore a black tank top and a pair of his signature harem pants. Before MinHee could take another step forward, Jackson had wound his arms around her and had planted his lips on hers.

 

MinHee pried her lips away from him, surprised by this, but Jackson didn’t stop. He trailed kisses down her neck and worked the buttons open on her pink Angel costume. “Jackson,” MinHee said, trying to push him away. “I think you need to chill out for a minute.”

 

He pulled back for a moment and shook his head. “I don’t think so,” He said, kissing her again. It wasn’t that MinHee didn’t want to kiss him, god did she want to kiss him, but there was a reason he was attacking her, and she was pretty sure she knew what it was.

 

Jackson had her pressed to the door, and had pried her lips apart with his own, when MinHee pushed him off her and frowned. “Are you acting like this because I saw Jinwoo tonight?”

 

Jackson’s expression said it all. “No,” He said, but MinHee knew the answer. “Can’t I just-”

 

“No, you can’t just mark your territory after I see one of my best friends after months of not talking to him.” She shook her head. “Are you worried I-”

 

“Don’t,” He said, shaking his head. “I’m not afraid of anything, it’s just… well, the last time I saw him, he told me he was in love with you. And we’re dating, and I doubt he’s ever stopped loving you, and you two were together alone-”  

 

“Are you saying you think I cheated?” MinHee knew the answer, but she wanted to show him that his jealousy was totally unwarranted.

 

Jackson’s eyes widened. “No! Of course not! I trust you, I do, but I don’t trust him, and I don’t know what he said, or why you said my name like that in that recording.”

 

MinHee shook her head. “He made up a profound lie. But it wasn’t very believable, so don’t worry about it.”

 

Jackson grabbed her arm and pulled her to him. “Oh I’m worried about it,” He said, kissing her again. “I’m especially worried because he looks just like the ex that you were in love with for years. That’s a little discouraging.”

 

“You have nothing to worry about. Jinwoo and I still aren’t on good terms, we aren’t talking aside from when he snatched me at the haunted house, and I doubt we’ll be on good terms for a while.” She kissed his nose and walked out of his grip. “Now can we please just watch a scary movie like normal couples, and cuddle and I’ll fake jump so you can wrap your arms around me?”
 

Jackson laughed. “I don’t feel like watching a movie.” He said.

 

MinHee, who had already walked to the couch, turned to him and looked surprised. “Really?”
She asked, frowning a little.

 

Jackson walked up to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and planting his lips on her. “Really,” He said, kissing her again. MinHee laughed against his lips, pulling back, but Jackson didn’t let her get far. As she continued to try and pull away, Jackson pushed himself towards her.

 

Until she fell backwards onto the couch. She let out a small scream and Jackson laughed, kissing her nose. “You’re so clumsy.”

Please log in to read the full chapter