Passion's Interview

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

MinHee and Cora stood backstage with their hands twined together. Cora was practically shaking. MinHee was trying to calm her. Telling her she knew they would do amazing wasn’t working as well as she thought it would. MinHee donned a pair of skintight black pants, a pair of black leather open toe boot style heels, a white chiffon shirt that was tucked into her waistband and a vertically striped black and white blazer. Cora wore a pair of skintight white jeans with black leather strappy heels, a black chiffon shirt with polka dots and a knot at the bottom. She wore a white blazer over it. Colorless. The Passion girls wore variations of black and white jeans with a black and white shirt, but their styles were devoid of patterns, which was meant to draw attention to Cora and MinHee, the appointed “Leaders”.

 

They’d been told that the interview would come first, and a few other celebrities would be interviewed after them, and then they would perform to close the show. It was fine with them, since they would have to do a costume change.

 

Cora in a breath and held it. “We’ve got this.” MinHee promised and Cora nodded.

 

Cora frowned. “I forgot my, uh, thing in the… that room.” Cora tore her hand from MinHee’s and started back towards the dressing room. MinHee started after her when Cora came to an abrupt halt and gasped. She stared forward, jaw dropped open. MinHee walked around her, thoroughly annoyed because she’d run into her back, and stared at her annoyed, when Cora pointed forward.

 

MinHee turned to find a rather familiar looking boy with coppery brownish hair walking out of the dressing room. His deep voice filled the hall as he laughed at one of the producers who were directing him. He spoke a few quick words as the dressing room opened again. One of the hairstylists exiting carrying thousands of bottles of hairspray held the door so more could leave, and the music drifted out into the hall. The boy who was supposed to be going towards the stage started dancing, rather oddly.

 

“That’s… V from BTS.” Cora stammered. As she said this, V’s head snapped up and his eyes narrowed, looking for who spoke his name. His eyes landed on Cora and he smiled, waving to her and saying ‘Oh Hey’ as if they were friends and saw each other all the time. “Oh my god, MinHee, I can’t.” She said quietly, grabbing her friend’s arm.

 

V continued to smile and make his way towards the girls. “You’re Passion’s leaders, right? MinHee and Cora! Yeah! I knew it!” He said, reaching out and patting MinHee’s arm. “I love your covers.”

 

Cora exhaled and stammered. “You’ve got to be kidding me.”

 

V looked confused. “I’m sorry?” He asked, and Cora squeezed MinHee’s arm as hard as she could, making MinHee frown. “Anyways,” He started, shoving one hand in his pocket and pointing to them with the other. “You guys are on before us, right? Hey, what song are you doing for your dance?” He asked casually, as if he weren’t an idol. Cora’s breathing was short and quick and she looked to MinHee who smiled and laughed silently. “Oh, that’s right. You can’t…” V trailed off. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you.”

 

MinHee shook her head and signed, waiting for Cora to translate but she stared at V, awestruck. MinHee pushed her and she blinked a few times. “Uh, she said that it’s fine, she’s used to it and didn’t expect you to burst out sign language on the spot.” She said the words quickly and V laughed. “I, uh-”

 

“Am a big fan?” V supplied shaking his head and smiling. “I can’t believe you’re this stunned. Don’t you hang out with, like, GOT7 all the time.”

 

Cora shrugged. “It’s different, she’s related to JB so I’ve kind of known him forever and the others are just sort of there and… I’m talking a lot.” V nodded and laughed, and Cora laughed half heartedly, looking to MinHee with panicked, wide eyes.

 

“Taehyung! What are you doing, you’re supposed to be-” Jin came striding out of the dressing room towards his younger bandmate with a frown on his face, but his eyes fell on MinHee and Cora and he instantly smiled. “Hey! Passion! You’re Cora and MinHee!” Cora and MinHee nodded. “We love your covers.” He announced, and as he said this, the rest of BTS poked their heads, one by one out of the dressing room.

 

Cora’s nails bit into MinHee’s flesh through her jacket, and she pulled away, holding her arm with an annoyed expression on her face. As the rest of BTS walked out to join V and Jin, the rest of Passion made their way backstage. “Oh my god!” Ji-su gushed, rushing forward. “You’re Jin! And you’re V! Oh my god, it’s Jungkook! Mikki, it’s freaking Jungkook!” She shouted, bouncing up and down.

 

The members gave her simple and polite smiles before Mikki scolded her and told her to stop being a child. “Are you okay?” Rap Monster asked Cora. She still stood statue still, breathing rather heavy. “For the one who speaks all those different languages, I half expected you to be talkative.” He joked, and Cora didn’t even offer an emotion.

 

Mikki sighed. “She’s just crazy nervous. This is our first television debut and she’s like in love with your music.”

 

The group all laughed and hooted, taking their turns thanking Cora jokingly and she still stood in the same position, this time with a red face and a weak smile. “Well, we appreciate it.” Jungkook offered.

 

“Yeah. I mean, it’s pretty cool having fans who we’re also fans of.” JHope announced.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter