Reina's Secret

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Reina moved across the apartment, mug in hand, to the couch where Cora was now curled up with a blanket and mug. “I don’t think it’s anything bad.” She said, blowing on her mug as she sat down.

“Reina, it has to be something. And it scares me that there’s even a possibility of it being bad. I mean, I’ve already gotten our group pegged with enough, and MinHee’s had a lot on her plate.” Cora sighed and put one arm on the top of the couch, resting her hand against that hand. “What if they have pictures or something that makes us look suspicious?”

Reina’s eyes widened and she, for the first time since Cora had met her, looked guilty. “You don’t really believe that do you?”

“Why?” Cora asked, furrowing her brow and staring at Reina.

Reina shrugged and took a sip from her mug. “Well, I just don’t really want us to be in tabloids for bad news again. Why? Have you done something?”

Cora frowned. She’d always done something. “Nothing I can think of.” She sighed and shook her head. “Reina, I feel like this is a trap.”

Reina laughed harder than Cora expected. “A trap? Are you drugged?” She took another sip from her mug. “Just be thankful that we can’t think of anything, because clearly that means we haven’t done anything to be viewed as wrong.”

“Sure.” Cora shrugged and Reina’s phone buzzed. She wasted no time picking the phone up and answering the text. “Wow Reina, who’s got you all jumpy?”

Reina smiled. “No one. I need to head back to the apartment. I’ll talk to you later, okay?” She put her mug on the coffee table and shot towards the door. “Tell Minnie I said hello.”

“Will do.” Cora shouted after her, taking a sip from her mug again as the door started to close. Just before it did, a foot stopped it and a tall, slender figure slunk into the room. “Took you a second.” Cora said, lifting the mug to her lips and blowing on it. “How’d you get her out?”

Mark, who was sliding off his shoes, looked confused. “What do you mean?”

“Reina left because someone texted her.” He shook his head. “You didn’t do anything?”

He shook his head again and continued towards her. “I was just kind of waiting for her to leave.” Cora dropped the mug on the coffee table and lifted the blanket. Mark moved to sit with her, pulling her onto his lap.

She kissed his cheek and laid her head on his shoulder. “We were talking about this interview that we booked. I was afraid something was wrong, that they’d some kind of dirt on us, but Reina thinks that it’s nothing.”

“Interview huh? I doubt it’s for anything bad. Besides,” He kissed her lightly. “You’ve been so good lately.”

She laughed and shook her head, moving away from him long enough to grab the remote. “Whatever. I mean, you and I have been careful, but maybe something about Yugyeom and Yuna got out.”

“I really can’t believe those two are a thing.” Mark laughed and shook his head. “Yugyeom is just, like, so sweet and kind and Yuna’s…”

Please log in to read the full chapter