Getaway

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

The last car pulled up in front of Cora as Passion surrounded her by the steps to the house. Smith climbed out the car and smiled to Cora before pulling open the car door. Jackson was the first to pop out. He paid no attention to the house, as he’d already seen it, and walked straight towards Cora. “Thanks for inviting us.” He said, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and posing with his hand on his hip. “However, you didn’t need to invite the others. They will only get in the way of our love.” He said in a theatrical voice.

 

JB and Jr., who had just emerged from the car, groaned. “Give it up Jackson.” Jr. started.

 

“Yeah,” JB added. “We already know she’s dating Mark.”

 

Cora’s face heated a bit, and Jackson gasped fakely. “I’m appalled! Just because she’s dating that goon doesn’t mean our love isn’t real, leader! We’re so serious-”

 

“That you’ve shared coffee.” Yugyeom sighed. “We know Jackson. We’ve heard it a million times. In fact, all of South Korea has heard it a million times.” He smiled and moved to join Cora and the others. “This is a beautiful house, noona.”

Cora smiled. “Thanks! I’m glad everyone likes it. Jinwoo, MinHee, and Bambam will be here soon, they just had to attend to a few things before we started our weekend.” She pushed Jackson’s arm off her shoulder and turning to the house. “Let me show you guys to your rooms.” She said, starting towards the house. She stopped in the outer room and slipped off her flip flops. “Leave your shoes in here. Abel and Margaret with be livid if we track any form of dirt inside.”

 

“Abel and Margaret?” Ji-su asked, sliding off her massively high wedges.

 

Cora nodded. “Yeah, the butler and head maid. They hate when I get mud on the marble.” Cora could hear a few of her friends gasp and laughed. “This is why I’ve never brought any of you guys here. Pretend this is a hotel or something. I don’t actually own this, or whatever. Just treat it like any other day.”

 

She started into the house, and across the massive mosaic on the floor. “Unlike the main house, Mark, the staircase is located in the back of the house, even though there is a balcony,” She said this as she pointed over her head. “The overlooks the foyer from the second floor.” She continued down a short hallway that opened out into a massive den with a vaulted ceiling.

The room had a huge white semi circle couch that took up most of the room. A few leather arm chairs were placed here and there, and as they moved into the room, it was evident that the couches, television, and everything in the room was three steps lower than the rest of the house. “This door here leads out to the pool.” Cora said, pointing to the massive glass wall on the far end of the room. “So there are two different staircases that lead to two different parts of the house, the main bedrooms are on the right and the guest bedrooms are on the left. I need every except my brothers and sister, Mark and Jackson, and Yugyeom to follow me. Everyone else wait here until I show these guys their rooms.”

 

Mark and Jackson immediately made themselves at home on the couch, having already been exposed to Cora’s parents wealth. Tabitha and Jack shot around the room looking at random art on the walls and Nick chased after them, ensuring nothing was broken. Yugyeom waiting awkwardly beside the bookshelf, which he was inspecting.

 

Cora was quick to drop every person off to their rooms and tell them that they were pretty much free to roam the house, go in the pool and down to the beach until lunch, at which time the help would find them. “What if we get lost?” Mikki asked, stopping Cora before she could leave.

 

Cora smiled and pointed to a small gray box posed on the wall beside the door. “Tap this,” The screen inside of the box came to life. “And press the map button here. These are in every room.” Mikki oohed and aahed over the technology as Cora hurried back down to the others.

 

She waved for them to follow and hurried towards the right side of the house. “The staircase is kind of hidden.” She said, moving into the room that housed the spiral staircase that led to the second floor. “My parents are a little paranoid, and didn’t want anyone finding their way to the study while we were sleeping.”

 

When the group reached the top of the stairs, there was a railing that blocked off the large open space, which looked down into the den. “Wow.” Nick breathed, moving towards the railing and holding Tabitha against his side. “That is impressive.”

 

Cora shrugged. “It’s tacky.” She said, turning and starting down the wide walkway. “This is Yugyeom and Bambam’s room.” She gestured for Yugyeom to follow her. He did, and when she opened the doors, he gasped. The room was enormous, and could count as another den if it didn’t have two full size beds. “This was my cousins’ room when they lived with us.” She directed his attention to the box screen before continuing on her tour.

 

“This is my room, where Nick will be staying with Tabby and Jack.” She said, opening one of the doors to a massive room that was entirely rococo gold and white decorated. “I figured this would be a good room, since it still has all my toys from when I was a kid.”

 

“Thank you.” Nick laughed, moving into the room with the kids. “It’s beautiful.”

 

She nodded and continued down the walk to the next room. “And this is your room.” She said, opening one of the doors and waiting for Mark and Jackson to join her. It was a room very much like the one she had sent Nick and the kids into, only there were two beds, and it was modern black, blue, white and brown everything. Both boys were at a loss for words. “This is Jack

Please log in to read the full chapter