Costume Party

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

MinHee stood in her room, in front of her long mirror, putting on the finishing touches to her costume. She wore a pair of very short blue shorts, paired with a green crop top, which was printed with black splotches. Her hair was done in a very high ponytail, with a bone on the front of the hairbands. There was a knock on her door, and she moved to open it.

 

Standing on the other side was the spitting image of her brother, JB, two years prior, with a more feminine face shape and dark green eyes. The Faux JB grinned. “Nice Minnie! I figure Bambam is Bamm Bamm, yeah?” Cora tugged at the bottom of her very long black tee shirt. “Do I look like your brother?”

 

“Could have fooled me.” MinHee smiled, walking out of her room and into the living room. Cora had JB pegged, with the blonde wig spray painted pink in portions of the bangs, a flat silver chain around her neck, black short sleeved tee over a black long sleeved tee, with stone washed skinny jeans that had a silver chain hanging from the pocket and black high top Adidas. “He’s going to flip when he sees you.”

 

Cora smiled. “Who came up with the Bam Bam and Pebbles idea?” She asked, and MinHee pointed to herself. “Spot on!” The costumes may have been an inside joke, and not all too funny when it came down to the nitty gritty of it, but the two were known for their gag costumes. “I sincerely hope those fools get here soon.”

 

“They’re all going to show up with their groups so we don’t see each others outfits until we’re all together for the reveal… or something like that.” MinHee signed and Cora laughed loudly.

 

The door buzzed and Cora skittered to the screen. A slightly annoyed looking Faux Jr. filled the screen and Cora laughed into the speaker. Mark made a face. “Come on Cora, let me in before someone sees this.”

 

“Aw, I think you look cute.” Cora joked, pressing the unlock button.

 

“Won’t look so cute when I lose it and tear this stupid jersey off.” He hissed, turning and storming into the lobby.

 

Cora turned and grinned at MinHee. “You’re really going as the JJ Project?” MinHee asked, and Cora nodded. “And let me guess, you came up with it.” Again, Cora nodded. “I figured it was going to happen some time.”

 

There was a knock on the door and Cora pulled it open, grinning widely. Mark stood on the other side, skateboard in one hand, phone in the other, looking entirely too disgusted with his costume. He wore a white crew neck tee under a red and white jersey with a rhinestoned 53 on the front, paired with gym shorts that had red and white stripes on the crotch and in between the thighs, over a pair of black tights. His shoes were red white and blue converse. “My shoes don’t match.” Was the first thing he said, and Cora laughed. “I’m serious. This is an aggravating outfit.” He pulled at the black spiked collar around his throat. He’d used the hairspray Cora got to spray paint his hair black, and spiked it.

 

“You need eyeliner.” Cora declared, grabbing him by his arm and tugging him towards her room. “Call me when Bambam gets here. I want to see his costume.” She continued into her room, Mark trailing behind her.

 

She grabbed the eyeliner that sat on her dresser and backtracked to the bathroom. When they were both in the room, Cora closed the door and pushed Mark onto the toilet. He sat without a complaint. “I think you look great.” Cora declared, beginning to draw a black line across Mark’s eyelids.

 

“This would never happen on a normal day. Just saying.” He said softly and Cora laughed. She reached for his collar and pulled his face to hers. Mark pulled away and winced. “It’s a little awkward to make out with my group’s leader.” He said, reaching up and pulling off her wig. The two were interrupted before it could go any further by the buzz of the door.

 

Cora sighed and pulled away from him. “Let me finish your eyeliner.” She declared, continuing to draw across his eyelids. When the two finished, Cora fixed her wig and moved out into the living room, followed by Mark.

 

Standing beside MinHee was a caveman dressed in brown pants, which kind of killed the outfit, and a vest made of orange fur with black splotches. His hat matched the vest, and he held a club at his side. He turned and smiled at the two. “Oh wow, you guys look great.”

 

“We look great?” Cora strode forward. “Look at the two of you.” There was a knock on the door before JB and Reina moved inside. The two were decked out in royal attire, accented with purple. Reina’s dress was beautifully cut, and JB looked as handsome as always. “Oh hey! You guys look great!” JB’s eyes landed on Cora and he laughed. “I see you’ve guess who I am.” She ran at him, jumped, and bounced repeatedly, as he and Jr. had in the music videos.

 

JB laughed harder and his eyes fell on Mark. “You look ecstatic to be here, Mark.” Mark groaned and sat on the sectional. “It was clearly Cora’s idea.”

 

“Yes.” Cora grinned. “Good idea, no?”

 

“I like it.” JB smiled looking to MinHee. “The others said they would meet us at the party.” MinHee nodded to her brother and signed that they should probably get going then.



 

When the group arrived at the party, they were all in awe. Yoon Ri had rented out a space from the nearby inn and had transformed the space into a flashing dream. Lights flashed and shimmered, music blared loudly, and it seemed that the party had only just started. “This is insane.” Reina muttered.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter