AC || MaRa New Years

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Cora stared down at her phone, her eyes wide and her jaw working. She, and the other girls from Passion, were at a company New Years party. She’d been sitting with Passion and a few of the boys from BTS when her phone rang loudly, and she’d looked down to answer it.

Apparently, she was staring at her phone for too long, because Rap Monster leaned over and elbowed her side. “Are you okay Cora?” He asked, and she looked up quickly to find MinHee, Maria, Reina, Rap Monster, Suga and J-Hope staring at her in confusion. “Did something happen?”

She forced a smile and shook her head. “No. Everything’s fine. Sorry I was just… a little surprised to be hearing from someone.” She said, offering an awkward laugh. The others nodded, though she wasn’t convinced they were convinced by her terrible cover story, and continued on with their conversation.

That gave Cora enough time to look down at her phone, and reread Mark’s message.

She wasn’t sure why, but she immediately started making up insults.

She mentally called him a few names, but she wasn’t sure why.

That was a lie. She knew why. She was pissed that it wasn’t a message from him telling her that

wanted to see her. She was pissed that he’d ask her to stop by for someone else, not him.

But she didn’t have the right.

“Excuse me,” She said, standing from where she’d been sitting. “I need to take care of a few things.”


 

 

Cora stood outside of the building where GOT7 and a few of their friends were having their New Years get together, her arms crossed over her chest and her eyes cast down at the pavement. He didn’t want to see her. Someone else wanted to see her. She was nothing special. She needed to stop pretending she mattered. She hadn’t for a long time.

 The door opened and Mark strolled out, wearing a rather large jacket with a fur hood, followed by a man who was a bit taller than he. The other man was absolutely beautiful. He had light hair and dark brown eyes. Deep dimples marred his cheeks, and Cora  found herself staring at him. Mark smirked. “Cora, this is Hiro, one of the guys who helped out with Around the World.” He turned to Hiro and smiled. “Hiro, this is Cora. She’s a very good friend of mine.”

Hiro’s eyes lit up and he gas

Please log in to read the full chapter