Coffee and Oppa

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

MinHee stretched her arms over her head and sighed. The small possibility of a noise that escape made her smile like crazy, and she rolled to the side, grabbing her shorts and pulling them on. Jinwoo no longer lay on the mat beside her on the floor.

 

MinHee made her way out of the room. When she opened the door, Zeus raced up to her and looked up at her expectantly. She patted his head and tried to make her way towards the kitchen, where she could hear things popping and sizzling. Zeus trotted beside her, his paws smack the floor hard and causing loud booms. For a massively huge dog, he was a lover.

 

Jinwoo stood in front of the stove, a piece of bacon dangling from his mouth as he cooked the rest of the pack. MinHee walked into the room and he turned to see her. “Morning.” He said, around his mouth full of food. “I made eggs and bacon. Are you hungry?” She nodded and he was quick to fix her a plate. He placed it on the island, which had three stools to sit on, and she sat to eat. “Do you want some juice or something?” He asked, and she shrugged. “How’d you sleep?” He asked, as he fixed her a cup of juice.

 

She shrugged and held up a thumb. “Good, good. I figure I’ll drive you home after you’ve finished eating.” MinHee’s stomach flopped. Home. She was going to have to face Cora today. What if she saw the scar on her neck? She’d know it was out of place and start asking questions. “The prescription came with some sort of lotion to put on your scar. I guess it’s supposed to help diminish the appearance.”

 

MinHee nodded and Jinwoo placed another plate across from her. “So how does it feel?” He asked, taking a bit of his eggs. MinHee watched him, confused. “To be able to make small noises again?” She smiled and he laughed. “Yep, I figured you’d be happy. That Bambam kid called twice this morning to make sure you hadn’t gone into another coughing fit.”

 

She smiled again and made a mental note to text him when she got back to her phone and tell him she was fine. Sitting on the counter were a few dozen flowers and a few teddy bears. Bambam and Jinwoo had brought her flowers and presents, which waited at the foot of her bed the second time she woke up. She wasn’t sure how she going to sneak those past Cora, but she figured she would find a way.

 

“Your cut is looking a little irritated.” Jinwoo said, pointing to his throat. MinHee dropped her fork and moved to reach for it. “No, don’t, you might pick it open.” He said, moving around the counter and tilting her head back to look at . “Want me to put some of that lotion stuff on it?” She nodded and he moved around the island and back into the kitchen.

 

Jinwoo retrieved a bag from the counter and moved back to MinHee’s side. He fished a small circular container out of the bag and unscrewed the top. “Lean your head back.” He demanded, and MinHee looked up.

 

Seconds later, he was spreading a cold, thin layer of the cream on . “Oh, ew.” He said, leaning forward and blowing on it. MinHee giggled and pulled away. “Stop! It’s running!” He laughed, trying to blow on the lotion again, but she pulled away. Finally, he held her still.

 

Minwoo’s bedroom door opened. MinHee’s eyes widened and Jinwoo’s expression stayed stone still. “Hey.” Minwoo said solemnly. “What’s going on?”

 

Jinwoo shrugged. “Nothing much. Going to school?” He asked, and Minwoo nodded. “I’ll be there later. Good luck on your finals.”

 

“Thanks. Morning MinHee.” He whispered it, as if it hurt for him to say louder. “Did Cora tell you how she almost killed me last night?” He laughed, and both turned to face him. “Yeah, she was pissed about something I’d done, I don’t know what, and then Eun Kyung told her her boyfriend was there and she was like instantly normal again. Funny.” MinHee’s lips parted in surprise. “Well, I’ll see you later. Have a nice day Jin. MinHee.” He turned and moved out of the apartment.

 

Jinwoo and MinHee said nothing for a moment. But MinHee turned to face Jinwoo again and he looked confused. “Cora has a boyfriend?” MinHee shook her head. “Not that you know of?” She nodded. “Oh wow. Looks like you’re not the only one keeping secrets.”

 

Unlikely. Cora told MinHee everything. She’d tell her if she had a boyfriend. And there was no one she was opening into. She’d have to ask her when she got home later that day. She pointed to . “Yeah, it’s good for now.” Jinwoo smiled and closed the container. “Are you almost finished?”



 

MinHee stepped out of the elevator, carrying the bag of medicine Jinwoo had disguised inside of a clothing bag, and spotted Reina. She stood just outside of her apartment with her younger brother, who she was signing to. Her brother nodded in understanding and they turned to start towards the elevator. “Oh!” Reina exclaimed. “MinHee! How was your competition?” She signed, and MinHee smiled.

 

“It went well, thanks for asking. Do you know if Cora’s home?” She asked, walking towards Reina.

 

She smiled and nodded. “She just got in. I guess shifts were crazy last night. They were short on people and she got called in during the afternoon and late last night.” Reina shook her head. “They probably would have called you in too, had you been there.”

 

MinHee nodded. “Thank goodness I wasn’t.” They both laughed and said their goodbyes before MinHee walked to the apartment. The door was slightly opened. Confused, MinHee pushed it opened the res

Please log in to read the full chapter