AC || JackHee New Years

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

MinHee sat in the center of a very loud venue with Reina, Cora, Maria, Rap Monster, Suga and J-Hope sitting around her. They were all talking spiritedly, and MinHee followed along, forcing a smile and laughing when necessary. She wasn’t feeling all too well, but she didn’t want her illness to bring down the others, so she was pretending that she wasn’t sick to her stomach, and the loud music and harsh food wasn’t making it worse.

Cora had been quiet for a few minutes, and MinHee asked her if everything was okay, but she was staring down at her phone. MinHee’s brow furrowed and Rap Monster leaned over, nudging her. She looked up, startled, and turned to Rap Monster. “Are you okay Cora?” He asked, and everyone else seemed to take notice of the situation. “Did something happen?”

Cora’s eyes landed on MinHee, and she knew something was up, but she shook her head and smiled. “No. Everything’s fine. Sorry I was just… a little surprised to be hearing from someone.” She said, offering an awkward laugh. Everyone seemed to take that, and turned back to their conversations.

“So there’s now a seventh member of Passion, right?” Rap Monster asked.

MinHee perked up. “Yes. We used to have her, before the actual signing. Her name is Yuna, and she’s the cousin of Mikki. I guess things got pretty bad when she left us, and we weren’t really the same without her, so I invited her to come back with us.”

“And where is she?” J-Hope asked.

Minhee frowned. “She’s at her family’s party tonight. She’ll be moving in two days before our debut though, so you can meet her.” MinHee had tracked Yuna down during the Christmas party, and asked her how things were. Yuna didn’t want to answer, so MinHee offered her the proposal of joining the group again. Of course, she’d have to go through a few trials and tribulations, but things worked out, and she was part of Passion once more.

“How are things with Jackson?” Suga asked, angling himself towards MinHee, who had been silent most of the night. “Everything seems great with the coming debut, but has that made it hard?”

MinHee smiled, really smiled. “No, we’re doing fine. It’s been a little hard to get together every once and a while, with him being in the Roommate house and our debut, but we make it work. How are things with Mallory?”

Suga seemed a little surprised by this, his cheeks turning slightly red. “Uhm-”

“Zhen Ai is a very close friend of mine, and I’ve held a nice few conversations with Mallory. Not just that, but occasionally the two show up at the studio looking for you and J

Please log in to read the full chapter