New Dancer

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

MinHee, Bambam, and Jinwoo sat on the sectional in MinHee’s apartment still reviewing the video they were editing. Each boy sat on either side of MinHee, looking over her shoulder as she continued through the video.

The apartment door opened, letting light from the hallway pour into the apartment. All three looked up to find Jackson in the doorway, laughing at something. He walked into the apartment and his smile dropped. “Oh hey guys.” He directed this at MinHee, Bambam and Jinwoo.

Cora and Mark followed shortly after, both laughing, until they entered the room. “Jeez it’s dark in here.” Cora said, closing the door behind her and Mark. “Do you guys want me to turn on a light?”

“If you need to.” Jinwoo said lazily.

Cora didn’t. Instead, she directed Mark and Jackson to wait for her in her room and slipped her shoes off. “Did Reina tell you that I had something important to tell you?” She asked MinHee, who nodded. “So get this. You know how Haruto came into the restaurant today with his fiance?” All three nodded. “Well, they were planning on getting alcohol so I asked to see their cards. His fiancee is seventeen.”

“And?” Bambam asked. “Isn’t he-”

“Twenty one? Yeah. He’s four years older, and she’s not even of legal age to marry. How insane is that?” She said, laughing a little. “She was cute though. I mean, for a high schooler.” She laughed again, shaking her head and walking to her room. When she opened the door, a track from one of her rap CD’s was blaring. “Already attacking the music, huh?”

Jackson’s laugh rang through the apartment. “Of course.”

MinHee closed the laptop and stood, walking towards the kitchen. “Minnie,” Jinwoo started, but MinHee shook her head. “Just ignore him! You said it didn’t bother you.”

“What didn’t bother her?” Bambam asked, following the two into the kitchen.

MinHee came to a stop and Jinwoo stared at her stonily. “Jackson confessed his feelings for MinHee, told her they meant nothing, and then kissed her.” He said flatly.

Bambam looked impressed. “Talk about mood swings.” He said quietly.

Just then, Cora’s door opened again and Jackson started across the dark living room towards the kitchen. He stopped in the doorway for a moment, looking over the scene, before saying “I was just getting a drink,” and starting towards the cupboard.

Jinwoo started towards MinHee. “I’ve got to get heading home.” He said, smiling. “I’ll drive Bambam back to the dorm and call you when I get home.” His right hand brushed her cheek and, ever so lightly, he kissed her.

MinHee knew from the angle that Jackson couldn’t see Jinwoo’s finger covering her lips. They’d never kissed. Not even at the summer house. Jinwoo pulled away. “I’ll see you later.” He said, turning and motioning for Bambam to get to the door.

“Bye Minnie.” He said, following Jinwoo out of the kitchen.

Jackson had now poured himself a glass of water and quickly downed it before placing the glass in the sink. He turned to MinHee. “You guys are cute together.” He said sharply before walking out of the room and back towards Cora’s bedroom. 
 

Cora collapsed on the wood floor of the practice stage and released an exaggerated groan. “I cannot feel my legs!” She screamed in a british accent.

Reina dropped to the floor beside her, exaggerating every movement as she threw her arm against her head. “Oh no! I dearest friend, we need you to feel your legs! How ever will we carry on without thine fine stilts?” She grabbed Cora’s leg and forcefully shook it. “Curseth be the demon who doth this to thy!” She threw her fists into the air. “Curseth be!”

Cora broke character, curling on her side and laughing hard. “You’ve got a special place in my heart, Reina.” She said, kicking her friend’s leg. The two were in their ballet dance costumes for the final performance of the year, which consisted of all white leggings, ballet shoes, leotard and a thin skirt that dropped to their calves. When they danced, the skirt moves like scarves

Please log in to read the full chapter