AC || Official First Date

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jackson tugged MinHee behind him as they hurried down street after street. It was freezing, beginning to snow, and MinHee found herself growing ever annoyed with Jackson. He ignored her all night, and now he had the nerve to take her away from her friends and the party so they could run through the cold and snow for an hour?

 

He turned down a street that looked less attractively lit. It held a very large park, with was covered in white that hadn’t been disturbed by a single footprint until Jackson trampled across it towards a ring of trees.

MinHee finally pulled her hand away from Jackson, who turned to face her. “I’ve had enough! Where the hell are we going Jackson?”

He grinned. “To get your present.”

“In the freezing cold? While it’s snowing? In the middle of nowhere?” She asked, crossing her arms over her chest and stamping her feet. She was shaking violently, and the thin white tights she wore were doing nothing for her. Annoyed, she tugged the bottom of her skirt down a little farther, hoping it might help. It didn’t. “What kind of present is this?”

The moment she asked, everything lit up.

Jackson stood in the center of a ring of trees, which were all lit brightly. Every single tree was a different color, and every single tree blinked and moved in different patterns. The snow beneath their feet somehow turned vibrant colors, and MinHee heard the distinct lyrics of her favorite christmas songs drifting into the space. “I remember how much you said you liked christmas lights,” Jackson said, moving towards one of the trees. He reached down and, from beneath it, he tugged out a basket. “And I didn’t really want to give you anything generic, so,” He pulled from the basket a square shaped present, wrapped in silver paper.

MinHee took it, entirely in awe, and slowly unwrapped the gift.

She held in her hands a thick book with a picture of Jackson and MinHee on the front. Their names were written in delicate cursive about the picture, and their anniversary was written beneath the picture. Jackson took a step forward. “Open it.” He whispered, reaching out and turning the front page of the book.

MinHee didn’t mean to cry, but she was, and she tried to make it so Jackson wouldn’t notice, but he did. He reached to wipe her tears, but she shooed him away so she could see the album he’d made for her.

Pictures from before they were dating decorated the first few pages, picture she hadn’t even realized had been taken. There was a picture of the two, standing as far apart as possible, as Jr. and JB battled on Dance Dance Revolution. It had been taken, clearly without anyone’s consent, when they were visiting the arcade down the street from Cora and MinHee’s apartment at the time. There was a picture of MinHee

Please log in to read the full chapter