Interviews

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

“This means people are going to start flocking your apartment again.” Mark pointed out as Cora walked with him towards the elevator. Cora gasped and turned, looking up at him with her lips parted in complete surprise, as if she’d never thought of it before. “Does that mean you’re going to move again?”

 

Cora thought about it and shook her head. “We can’t. With having just moved from the other apartment, we don’t have the money to spare, along with the fact that we just turned the spare room into a dance studio, and I just bought a ton of furniture for the apartment that was sized to fit this apartment.” She sighed and shook her head, coming to a stop and dropping her head into her hands. “MinHee is going to be so bombarded again!”

 

Mark frowned and reached out, putting his hands on her shoulders. “She’ll be okay, Cora. She’s stronger than you give her credit for.” He said, his face inches from hers. He smiled, and Cora giggled, shaking her head. She knew he was right, but she felt the need to protect her friend. “After all, she’s the one who had to learn another language to actually communicate. She’d have to be strong to do that.”

 

“Yeah, mentally, not physically.” Cora declared, unbothered by his proximity.

 

Mark shook his head. “Being surrounded by people like she will be takes mental strength too. You don’t think she’s physically strong? She helped us carry a couch up those stairs while you were looking for your keys on moving day.” Mark declared, standing straight again.

 

Cora nodded. “It was a fluke.” Mark laughed at this, loudly, which made Cora laugh. One of the neighbors shouted for them to be quiet. They hurried to the elevator, still laughing quietly. “Well, promise not to overreact if you’re asked about the situation tomorrow in any interviews.” Cora demanded.

 

Mark turned from where he stood in the elevator and smiled. “No promises.” He said, before pressing the button for the lobby. He told her to have a good night before the doors closed and Cora turned to walk back to the apartment.


 

The next morning, both MinHee and Cora woke up to a banging on their door. They hurried from the rooms and Cora sighed. “It’s got to be Reina. Who else could have gotten in without buzzing us first?” She asked, moving to unlock the door. She pulled it opened and Reina stood in the threshold, her eyes wide. “It’s like eight in the morning!” Cora took to waking at noon. “What do you want?”

 

Reina pushed past her and raced straight to the television. “GOT7 has an interview this morning.” She reminded.

 

MinHee was already walking towards the couch. Cora walked to join the two. “So?”

 

“So they might ask about the picture of MinHee and Ryu.” Without further questions, the girls sat on the couch as Reina found the channel. “The others are watching at Mikki’s house, just incase anything happens.”

 

Cora rolled her eyes. “This is ridiculous.” She groaned, and Reina flopped down beside her, giving her a bright smile. “You only want to watch because JB is involved.”

 

MinHee’s head whipped in her direction. None of the crew members knew of her relation. Reina grinned. “He’s just an added bonus.” MinHee caught Cora’s sly smile and shook her head, crossing her arms over her chest.

 

The interview was starting, so the girls grew deathly quiet. “I know you’re probably exhausted with these questions, but how are things with those girls from the Passion crew?” The interviewer asked, with genuine interest. All the boys offered a few words about how they’d seen the girls a few times recently. “No one gave us a concrete answer on whether or not they were dating MinHee, so I’m not too surprised by the fan picture released the other day, but did it hurt any of your members?” A picture of Ryu grabbing at MinHee’s hips and MinHee twirling a little too provocatively filled the screen, and each of the boys’ expressions tinged with disgust, aside from Jackson who looked stoney and bored.

 

JB shrugged. “As we’ve said before, none of us are involved with the girls, so it wasn’t too disturbing that the picture was released. However, I’d like to clear the air for MinHee. The boy she’s dancing with is a member of their brother dance crew, and they’re practicing for a fundraiser for a youth center in the coming week.”

 

Mark had shared the details of the picture, obviously, and for that Cora and MinHee were grateful. “You must be referring to that recreation fundraiser for the dance class this weekend.” The boys nodded. “A little provocative for a charity event, don’t you think?”

 

“Yes.” JB didn’t even skip a beat. “More than a little.” The crowd laughed.

 

The interviewer nodded. “Now, you’ve been in contact with them very recently, correct?” The boys shrugged. “Mark has, haven’t you, Mark?” Mark bit his bottom lip, looking nervous, and said he’d seen them just as often as the others. “We received a very cute fan photo of you and Ms. Matthews last night out to dinner together.” The screen filled with a picture of Mark and Cora at the Galbi restaurant. The two were sitting at a table and Cora was

Please log in to read the full chapter