AC || Simplicity (JackHee's Christmas 1)

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's Corner: We're going to label each of the Christmas chapters for the couples with their ship names, so you know which is which. So clearly this is MinHee and Jackson :3

“So what I’m hearing is everyone is coming to this party.” Sighed MinHee. She was in the center of a department store, in the midst of buying herself a new pair of shoes for when she went to the gym in the morning, a habit she picked up from a few of the others in the building. She as one the phone with Cora, who was talking animatedly about the Christmas party her mother was throwing, like she always did. “And you expect me and Jackson to come as well, huh?” She asked, sighing again.

 

There was silence on the other end of the line for a moment, which MinHee figured was Cora nodding her head. “Yeah.” She said simply. “I mean, you don’t have to stick around for long, just chill for a bit.”

 

MinHee held the phone between her ear and her shoulder, and grabbed at one of the boxes of shoes in front of her. “I’ll talk to him about it.” She said simply.

 

“That’s all I ask.” Cora said happily. “Anyways, I need to go. I only get so long to help these kids out. What time is Jackson taking you to lunch?”

 

“Noon. But I’ll see you at the apartment after, yes?” Cora hummed a reply and MinHee ended the call. Cora was at the dance studio with a bunch of the kids from the recreation center they used to help out. She was choreographing for some sort of class for the day, since they had off. Cora had asked MinHee to join, but she had a few things she needed to take care of, and since she was always far more interested in music and Cora was dance, she declined, leaving her to stroll around the department store until Jackson came to pick her up for lunch.

 

The two were going to go Christmas shopping together, but it seemed Jackson would just make it for lunch, and that was all, since they both had things to do that evening, so MinHee continued on, holding the shoes she’d picked in one hand, and searched for gifts by herself.

 

Just as she stopped to look at a necklace she had thought about getting for Cora, arms wound about her waist, and lips pressed to the spot just behind her ear. “Sorry I’m late,” Jackson murmured, kissing her cheek this time.

 

MinHee smiled, not moving and continuing to look down at the necklaces. “It’s okay.” She said, wrapping her arm around his and holding his elbow. She pointed down at the display case. “What do you think of those?”

 

Jackson peered over her shoulder and smiled. There were two necklaces, which were gold, with a diamond pressed into the top of the crescent shape. The words “To The Moon” was carved into one, and the other read “And Back”. “I like them. For Cora?”

 

MinHee nodded. “I already put a set on hold, so she doesn’t find it at the apartment, but I’m not sure.”

 

“I’d say get it. She still wears that one bracelet you got her in high school, so I’d do it.” He said, spinning MinHee to face him. “Are you ready to go get lunch, then?” He asked, pressing a kiss on her nose.

 

She smiled. “Let me go pay for these shoes.” She said, unraveling his arms from around her and trudging across the store towards the massive line that led to the cash register. They didn’t wait in line too long, surprisingly, and when MinHee paid, Jackson wandered off to find something, but MinHee wasn’t sure what. He

Please log in to read the full chapter