Final Performance Part 1

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Cora stood backstage bouncing on her toes. She would every now and again twirl her head around, stretching before she had to do any dances. True, the musical portion of the final performance was at that moment, but she felt the need to shake out.

 

“Cora,” Maria started, since MinHee had asked her to call to her friend for her. “MinHee says that you need to get into your gown.”

 

Cora released a loud exhale and, bouncing on her toes, shook out her hands and neck one more time. “Okay, ready.” She said, starting towards her personal dressing room. She, MinHee, and a few of the girls from Passion shared it. She’d invited Maria to share it as well, since they were doing their final Passion performance together. “So what’s first again?”

 

MinHee sighed. “We’ve got our Orchestra performance first.” She signed before starting towards the dress bag that held her floor length navy blue performance dress.

 

Cora nodded, moving into the dressing room. She stopped in awe when she realized how many flowers had been dropped by their studio, all spring flowers, or summer flowers. “What the hell.”

 

“They’re really working hard to sign you.” Maria declared, gesturing to the enormous arrangement from SM Entertainment. Directly beside it was YG Entertainment. Cora frowned. “But hey, at least they’re being flattering. They could have been out right jerks.”

 

Cora nodded, walking towards the vanity. “I wonder if the boys are out there already.”

 

“Why wouldn’t they be?” Ji-su asked, moving out of the curtained off portion where the others were changing.

 

Cora sighed. “I might have said something stupid.”

 

MinHee spun around. “To Mark?” Yuna asked, moving to join the others.

 

Cora nodded. “Yeah. I guess I might have freaked him out a little.”

 

“You didn’t.” MinHee signed.

 

Cora shrugged. “I did.”

 

“Did what?” Yuna asked.

 

Mikki, who was sitting on the other side of the room, sighed exaggeratedly. “She told Mark she loved him.”

 

All eyes were on Cora immediately. “I thought it was a good time. I mean, after the party he helped throw for me, I figured I should show some sort of affection.” She looked down. “But I wasn’t just saying it.”

 

Yuna laughed. “You're pathetic.”

 

Cora threw a glare her way. “Coming from the unofficial herself.” Yuna didn’t look hurt as she moved away and continued dressing. Cora’s eyes dropped down to the top of her vanity and she found a vase of beautiful pink stargazer lilies. She smiled a little. “Maybe I wasn’t wrong.” She said softly.



 

Jackson and the rest of GOT7 had just cleared the ticket booth and found the row where they were sitting when Jackson’s eyes fell on Jinwoo. The bastard who had made MinHee cry. He and his twin brother were shaking hands with Cora’s mother and stepfather. Jinwoo was nodding his head and laughing at something Cora’s mother was saying, and Minwoo was smiling to her stepfather. Twins. Fraternal identity was a possibility, but they’d identical actions and moral values.

 

Jackson could feel his anger boiling over the edge, an anger he didn’t know he’d had, as he slowly made his way towards the twins. Jinwoo spotted him and moved away from Cora’s mother. “Hey, Jackson, can I talk to you outside?” He asked, and Jackson, surprisingly, nodded.

 

Jinwoo moved around him, to

Please log in to read the full chapter