What to Do?

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

MinHee lay on her stomach with the other Passion dancers, discussing the possible covers they could do for their YouTube channel, and their recent assignments for their college classes. Cora was still on the phone with her “mother”. She’d locked herself in her room an hour before hand, and her voice was far too casual for her to be talking to her mother.

 

A loud laugh echoed through the apartment and MinHee sighed, dropping her head onto the cold wood floor and crossing her arms over her head. She turned and looked at Mikki, who grinned at her. “So not her mother.” She signed, and Mikki nodded her head in agreement.

 

“We could always do 1004.” Ji-su offered.

 

Reina shook her head. “I love that song, but I think that one calls for more dancers.”

 

“No it doesn’t!” Ji-su snatched the laptop from Reina’s grip, earning her a disapproving glare from Reina. She hurriedly opened a tab and found 1004 on YouTube. “Watch this video and tell me we need more than five dancers.”

 

Mikki nudged MinHee’s shoulder and nodded her head towards Ji-su, as if telling MinHee to watch. “We need more than five dancers.” Ji-su turned to face Mikki, her face bright red with aggravation. Mikki found far too much joy in upsetting her counterpart.

 

MinHee sighed and rolled over onto her back, her head now lolling into Mikki’s lap. “Are you going to sign up for that teaching position?” She asked, and Mikki shook her head. The local youth center had a dance group, which was just a bunch of rag tag children who’d walked in off the street, and they needed a leader to teach them to dance. “Cora and I have been looking into it, but we’re going to have to really crunch time.”

 

“I’d imagine, what with school and work, and you’re trying to get a new job, and then the apartment, and the two YouTube channels… you’ve got your work cut out for you, Min.” Mikki sighed, taking a strand of MinHee’s hair and twirling it around her finger.

 

MinHee shrugged and closed her eyes. Not too long after, Cora’s door closed and her footsteps grew louder as she walked into the room. “Sorry. It was urgent. What have we decided on?”

 

MinHee’s eyes opened and she stared at her friend. “Nothing.” Ji-su said in a scornful way. “We haven’t decided anything.” MinHee sat up, pushing herself a little ways away from Mikki and stared at Cora, who turned, found her gaze, and looked away quickly, shoving her phone into her pocket.

 

“Do you have an input?” Reina asked, looking up from the laptop.

 

Cora cleared . “Actually, MinHee and I were discussing doing Hyde. By VIXX?” Ji-su and Reina blinked, and then turned to each other, fighting for the laptop to open the video. Cora turned to MinHee, who stared at her, all seriousness. She sighed. “What’s the matter?” She signed, in American Sign Language, since none of the other girls comprehended ASL.

 

MinHee scowled. “Who were you really on the phone with?” She asked, before crossing her arms.

 

Cora rolled her eyes. “Why do you need to know? I wasn’t doing anything-”

 

“Cora, you know it’s a really bad idea to just leap into a relationship with Mark right after-”

 

“Who said anything about Mark?” Cora asked, coming to a stop in front of her. MinHee gave her an ‘isn’t it obvious’ smile. “It was my mom, Minnie!”

 

MinHee laughed. “Give me a little credit Cora. You never laugh when you’re on the phone with your mother, nor do you answer with anything like a hello. So, it was either Mark, or you’ve met some other random guy.” Cora lifted her hands to start. “And don’t claim it was one of the others from the college, because none of them are even remotely funny.”

 

Cora sighed and rolled her eyes. “Is it bad that it was Mark? I just wanted to know what happened today. That’s all.”

 

“It’s not bad! But you just got out of it with Haruto. I don’t want you to leap in with Mark if you’re not ready, and then things get messed up when you guys can’t stand each other. I like having my brother and his friends around.” MinHee explained, smiling sympathetically to her friend.
 

Please log in to read the full chapter