Right There

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Cora stood in the kitchen, arms stretched over her head, yawning when the door buzzed. “Minnie, could you get that for me?” She asked, opening the fridge and fishing out the water pitcher. She poured some of it into the bowl on the counter for Ginger, who sat beside the sink meowing loudly. “There whinebag,” Cora groaned, reaching up and grabbing the bag of cat food. “Even got you some food, fatty.”

 

MinHee moved into the kitchen and reached for Ginger, lifting her off the counter and to her chest. The traitorous cat purred loudly and rubbed against MinHee, which made MinHee smile but Cora rolled her eyes.

 

The door opened and MinHee moved to greet their guests, carrying the cat. Cora turned to put the cat food in the cabinet again, and an arm wrapped around her waist. “Morning.” Cora twisted around, her hands on the edge of the counter, and looked up to find Mark. He smiled easily at her and she frowned. “What’s wrong?” He asked, lifting a bag to eye level. “I brought you food.”

 

Cora stood on her toes and reached up, pushing her fingers through his no longer pinkish red hair. “What did you do to your hair?” She asked, laughing a little. It was darker now, a sort of dark brown red color. She laughed again, shaking her head and dropping her hands around his neck. “Why did you dye your hair?”

 

He shrugged. “Comeback album. It doesn’t look like crap, does it?”

 

“No!” She said, shaking her head. “Not at all, I just can’t call you Ronald McDonald anymore. And I don’t really want to come up with a new nickname for you.”

 

Another figure moved into the kitchen and stopped in the threshold. Cora pushed Mark away from her and dropped her hands to her sides. “Keep your hands off my girlfriend, punk.” Jackson said, charging towards Cora. He put on a bright smile. “I brought you coffee!” He exclaimed, and Cora pulled him into a hug.

 

“Oh thank god! You’re the best not boyfriend ever.” She said, moving back and taking one of the coffees he held.

 

Jackson slid the coffee trays onto the counter and smiled again, laughing a little. “It’s what I live for.”

 

When the three emerged from the kitchen, the first thing their eyes fell on was MinHee standing with her arms crossed in front of her brother, whose hair was now black, and Bambam, whose hair was bleached entirely. “What did you do to your head!” Cora shouted, leaping over the sectional and grabbing fists full of Bambam’s hair. He ducked defensively but it didn’t stop her. “Why is it blonde?” She demanded.

 

“Ya! Noona!” Bambam cried.

 

MinHee was signing to her brother, telling him that he looked like he’d painted his head. “It’ll look more natural after I wash it again.”

 

“No, it’ll look faded.” MinHee signed, sighing. “I liked it before.”

 

JB frowned. “Does it look bad?” Both MinHee and Cora shook their heads. “Alright then, that’s that.” He pulled MinHee into a side hug and squeezed her. “Good morning to you too.” MinHee leaned into her brother and looked to Bambam, whose hair was still d in Cora’s hands. “Yugyeom ran into one of your dancers the other day.”

 

Yugyeom, who was sitting on the corner of the sectional, looked up and smiled a little. “Oh yeah. Uhm, Yuna, I think was her name.” He said, lifting his hat and smoothing his hair back before putting the hat back on.

 

Cora gasped and released Bambam’s hair. She shot across the room and ripped off Yugyeom’s hat, revealing a very light colored hair. “So what, did you and JB just swap heads or something?” She demanded, ruffling Yugyeom’s hair. “God, was it only Jackson who didn’t die his hair?” She asked, eyeing the now brown haired Youngjae

 

“Because mine is definitely pink. I can’t believe I forgot.” Jr. joked, kicking the side of Cora’s leg. “So is what we got alright for breakfast?”

 

Cora made a face. “What did you get?”

 

They all looked to Mark, who had been carrying the food. “Didn’t you go in the kitchen to set the food out?” Yugyeom asked. “What were you doing in there?”

 

“Not making out with Cora, if that’s what you’re asking.” Jackson laughed, and they all eyed Mark, who frowned. “Any plans for the day girls?” He asked, looking to Cora and MinHee. Both shook their heads and he flopped onto the sectional. “So there’s no reason for me to leave. I’m taking a nap.”

 

Youngjae, who just so happened to be beside Jackson when he decided to lay across the couch, just moved out of the way and sighed. “I’m getting food.” He announced, moving into the kitchen.  Cora followed him.

 

MinHee pulled away from her brother. “Did you see the interview?” She signed, and JB immediately smiled. 

“Of course I saw the interview! You did great.” He said, dropping a hand on her shoulder and smiling. “BTS huh?”

 

“They’re good kids.” Jackson announced, taking his snapback off and putting it over his face. “You guys are really loud.”

 

MinHee shrugged and sat down. Cora returned from the kitchen, laughing with Youngjae, holding two plates. She walked to MinHee’s side and handed her one, which MinHee immediately took and placed on her lap. “What do you guys have planned for the day?” Cora asked, taking a bite of her food.

Please log in to read the full chapter