Just The Beginning

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Look here, flower boy. If you touch my ankle again, I am going to shove my foot down your throat.” Cora directed the hateful comment at Mark, who had titled Cora on his lap so he could examine her ankle, which was looking a little bruised.

 

Mark made a face, showing just how much he doubted her statement, and turned to JB. “I’ll take Cora to the physician. You just get your sister away from the crowds.” He declared, and JB nodded his head as the taxi came to a halt. 

 

Outside, on the sidewalk, were massive crowds of fans screaming for GOT7. They held signed, took pictures, and were only held back from the taxi’s by an army of bodyguards. “I thought we gave them the slip.” Cora huffed.

 

JB moved to open the door and stepped out onto the sidewalk. “They heard JB giving the directions. That’s why he called the bodyguards.” Mark explained as he slid out from underneath Cora and out onto the sidewalk. Cora began to move, but Mark stopped her by grabbing her arm and pulling her across the seat and into his arms once again. 

 

Cora beat against his chest. “I’m capable of doing this myself!” She shouted, looking back into the taxi and catching MinHee’s worried expression. “I’m fine, Minnie. They’re going to take you home, okay?” Cora could hear JB giving directions, but they were to the GOT7 dorms, not to MinHee’s apartment. “JB!” She shouted, climbing over Mark’s shoulder as much as she could manage, clawing at his back to keep herself from falling. “JB! Bring her home! You bring MinHee home right now, do you hear me?” She screamed, trying to climb farther over Mark, who had a flimsy grasp on the back of her knees. 

 

Yugyeom shot across the way and behind Mark, grabbing Cora’s hands and helping Mark drag her back into his arms. “Calm down, Cora. He’ll take her home.” Yugyeom said soothingly. Cora frowned at him as Mark carried her up the steps to the building. The trio disappeared inside. 

 

“This is going to look great on the cover of the tabloids.” JB declared as he climbed back into the taxi. MinHee, who was still awkwardly sitting on Jackson’s lap, slid across the seat. She practically sat on her brother, who wrapped an arm around her. “Are you okay? No one in the crowd touched you did they?” MinHee shook her head, on the verge of tears. How had all this happened so quickly? The crowds, the flashing lights, Jackson, Cora, and now it was going to be in a tabloid somewhere. She and her friends had royally screwed her brother tonight, even if it wasn’t exactly her fault.

 

She reached for her phone from her back pocket and, leaning into her brother, unlocked it. There were a few notifications, but she first noticed the updated tweet icon for the Passion twitter page. She pressed on the twitter icon and it opened the the group’s page. She scrolled to the first update from an hour ago. Dance battle with GOT7 ended awkwardly. One of the girls had tweeted a picture of the two groups smooshed together in the crowd, all looking caught off guard and confused. HELP! Our two lead dancers were kidnapped! Another picture, which was of MinHee, who had Jackson draped over her. He was shouting something, so his mouth was wide open, and MinHee had her eyes squeezed shut, arms pressed to her chest. Behind them was Mark, mid run with Cora, whose jaw had dropped and was preparing to punch Mark’s chest. MinHee giggled at the picture and lifted it to show her brother.

 

He smiled. “Those got out there quick, huh?” He asked, taking the phone. “Wow Jackson. You look like you’re tackling my sister.” JB said, showing Jackson the picture. He smiled and reached for his phone, and MinHee’s stomach flopped. How many picture of him pressed against her were on the internet? 

 

JB handed her the phone, and she continued through the updates. The latest update, four minutes before, had both Mark and Jackson tagged. Name the price, but we need our friends back. MinHee shook her head and exited the twitter page. She quickly texted Mikki to make sure that she and the other girls were okay. 

 

She got a reply second later, telling her that they were fine, and they demanded she introduce them to the band. She demanded to know how they’d known the boys anyways, but MinHee purposely ignored that portion of the text.

 

They were at the apartment building in no time, with JB climbing out of the taxi first, followed by MinHee and Jackson. “Come on,” Jackson started, reaching out to grab MinHee’s arm. MinHee dodged his reached, leaving him looking confused, and a little hurt, but he composed himself quickly. “I was just going to help you to the apartment.”

 

She shook her head and, as Bambam stepped out onto the sidewalk while Jr. paid for their cab, she grabbed his arm, hiding behind him as she moved towards the building, dragging Bambam with her. He didn’t say a word until they got inside and were in the elevator. MinHee closed the door before the others could join them. 

 

“You must really hate Jackson.” Bambam whispered. MinHee shook her head and pulled out her phone. She opened a new message and wrote a paragraph about how she didn’t hate Jackson, she hardly knew him, but she didn’t feel too safe when he was constantly trying to talk with her, or be near her. How were they even supposed to speak if he didn’t know sign language. She passed the phone to Bambam who nodded. “You could do this. I mean, it’s no different than talking to me. I mean, the only difference is that he would be the one reading it.”

 

MinHee frowned and took the phone from him, deleting the text and rewriting one that said how very little she wanted to talk to Jackson about, that they’d nothing in common and she wasn’t to going to push to form a relationship with so

Please log in to read the full chapter