Final Performance Part 2

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

MinHee was quick to return to the dressing room. The other girls were already in their leotards and skirts. “Sorry,” She signed, grabbing her outfit. Cora smiled and followed her friend towards the curtained off area. “I saw the guys. They were trying to get back here to see us.”

 

“Oh yeah?” MinHee nodded. “And Jackson was there, wasn’t he?” Cora asked, winking. “I bet you he was yelling at them to let him see his girlfriend.”

 

MinHee rolled her eyes and turned her back to Cora, sliding on her leotard.

 

“I don’t know why you’re turning around, I can still talk to you, loser.” Cora laughed. “When will you learn that that’s not the way to ignore me, child?”

 

MinHee shrugged and pulled her leotard onto her shoulders and then reached for her skirt. Jackson had come to see her. She was surprised she could even breathe. He wasn’t mad. If he was mad, he wouldn’t have come with the other guys to try and see her, she knew that. He wasn’t mad.

 

“Minnie, we need to get going.” Cora warned, starting towards the door. MinHee nodded. “Jackson awaits.”

 

MinHee flipped Cora a very rude finger before starting towards the stage.



 

The dance portions of the final performance were, in Jackson’s eyes, far more entertaining than the musical portions. He understood how much music meant to MinHee, but it pretty much lulled him to sleep, and he felt a little guilty for it.

 

He wouldn’t have said it out loud, but he liked the ballet portion the best. MinHee had a lead role. She was always at the front, she was always the only dancer doing certain dances. Everyone else was just her back up. And she was breath taking. She moved fluidly, like the dance wasn’t a dance, but how she moved on a day to day basis.

 

“Do you need a bib, son?” MinHee’s father asked, leaning towards Jackson. Jackson looked at MinHee’s father in complete shock, and he winked. “She’s gorgeous, huh?”

 

Jackson gaped. “Sir, I-”

 

“I hear from Cora that she likes you. A lot. I trust, since JB keeps you in close company, that you are a fair human being. Please, take care of my MinHee. She’s easily hurt.” He said, and then sat back, watching his daughter with a small smile on his lips.

 

Jackson was at a loss for words, so he simply nodded his head and turned to face the stage again, just as the girls dance away and MinHee gracefully knelt to the floor in a position that looked graceful but must have felt painful. The curtains closed and the audience broke into applause.

 

Everything felt like rapid succession after that. Dance after dance was flung on the stage, where all of Passion were together, then from time to time they were separated, and back together again. There was no real order to it that Jackson could think of.

 

That is until it reached the “street dance” portion. Jackson watched as Cora took the lead, being the front in most of the routine. He noticed that Jr., Jinwoo, and Bambam disappeared in the middle of the routine. His brow furrowed, and he moved to follow them, but Bambam shook his head and continued out of the hall.



 

Mark was in awe when Cora’s street dance started. He’d been told that she had a hand in the choreography, and it was incredible. He always knew about her music. She played so many instruments; the saxophone, the flute, the trumpet, the clarinet, the cello, the bass, the violin and viola, she played guitar, she’d been learning drums, the piano, and she could sing. But she’d never seriously mentioned dance.

 

He’d seen her dance, of course. He’d seen her do covers, remake routines for covers, but he’d never thought that she could do it all on her own.

 

He was proud, he realized. Incredibly proud of her. And she looked incredible. He could, however, do without the pelvic s, the body waving and various other moves that made the guy behind him chuckle with his friends.

 

“Dude she’s hot,” Said one. “I mean, look at her chest!”

 

Another laughed. “Her chest is alright but man, look at-”

 

Mark spun around. “That’s not exactly what her boyfriend wants to hear.” He hissed, and the group of four looked confused. “I’d watch what you say.”

 

The song ended and Mark looked back to the stage to find all the girls in the same pose, having finished the song. Everyone burst into applause and Mark followed the lead. Jackson leaned over, laughing. “Jealous much?”

 

“Did you hear them?” He hissed, shaking his head as the girls left the stage and tap dancers took their place. “I mean who talks like that?”

Please log in to read the full chapter