The Night of the Performance

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

MinHee was pacing in her living room with her hands clasped in front of her. Bambam and Jr. sat on the sectional, both still half asleep, watching as she paced. She was worried. She was beyond worried. Tonight was the final performance, and she’d alienated one of her most important dancers.

 

“Chill out Minnie.” Bambam offered with a yawn. “Jr. can step in for Jinwoo’s parts.”

 

Jr. had been helping the group with last minute steps for the performance. He nodded. “I know all the parts. But I can’t promise it will work out like it does with Jin.”

 

MinHee nodded. “I seriously should have thought this through.”

 

“Maybe you should call him?” Bambam asked, sitting up and reaching for MinHee’s phone.

 

She raced towards him and pulled the phone from his grips and shook her head. “Maybe you should apologize.” Jr. offered, and MinHee sighed. “He’s just hurt is all. You apparently tore him a new one, and it takes a bit to come back from that, especially when you like a girl.”

 

MinHee frowned and opened to speak, but there was a knock on the door. She sighed and turned, starting towards the door. She expected it to be Reina, since she had said she would stop by before the performance, but when she opened the door, she was a little more than shocked.

 

Jinwoo stepped past her into the apartment. “Look,” He started with an extraneous sigh. “It’s not that I necessarily forgive you, but I know you need me, and I’m not going to be that big of a jerk.” He said, turning to face MinHee.

 

“So you’re going to help me still?” She asked hopefully.

 

He frowned. “Sadly. But I’m still beyond believe, absolutely over the moon pissed at you, do you understand? Don’t mistake this as me forgiving you, MinHee.”

 

She smiled. “I wont. I promise.”



 

Cora had left the apartment early, she hadn’t even told MinHee she was leaving she was in such a rush, to care for the torn and tattered dance outfits. She’d been racing around all morning, finding thread, finding needles, fixing outfits, and dealing with crying girls. She was already exhausted and it wasn’t even the final performance yet.

 

“Cora?” Came Maria’s voice as she entered the dressing room, where Cora was going to town sewing pieces of outfits back together. “What happened?”

 

Cora shrugged. “I’m not entirely sure.” She said, speaking with her teeth clenched, since they were holding her spare needles. “I’m as confused as you are.”

 

“Do you need help?” She offered.

 

Cora nodded. “Can you come hold this piece of the fabric out? I’d have Ha Na do it but,” Cora looked up at the poor girl she was helping and frowned. “She’s a moron.”

 

“Hey!” Ha Na hissed, and Cora jabbed her with a needle, making her flinch.

 

Maria smiled and moved to Ha Na’s side to hold out the fabric for Cora. “Youngjae said you didn’t want a party.”

 

“I didn’t.”

 

“But you liked it right?”

 

Cora sighed. “I liked that all my friends were having fun. I liked that Mark was so pumped up about doing something, and that it was for me. I liked that at the end of the night Mark went back to my apartment with me and spent the night. I don’t, however, like how much money my mother spent despite me asking her to not throw a party again this year.”

 

Maria looked surprised. “Mark spent the night?” Cora nodded, continuing to sew Ha Na’s outfit. “And did anything happen?”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter