Trapped

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jinah, wait up!” I heard V call out to me as I ran down the corridor, with him following shortly behind me.

“Leave me alone!” I shouted back at him and ran into the girls’ locker room. I sighed in relief as I entered but my relief was short-lived when I heard his voice.

“You forgot to shut the door.” He spoke and I could hear an amused tone to his voice. I heard the door shut and I reluctantly turned to face him.

“What do you want, V?” I questioned him and he walked towards me.

“Are you okay?” He questioned and seemed to quickly examine me. I stepped away from him and sighed.

“I’m fine; I meant what do you want from me? You keep showing up and it’s making MissA think something is going on.” I informed him but he seemed oblivious to it all. “Jungkook isn’t helping either, all of his comments about me and you are just angering Suzy which makes things even worse for me.” I continued to rant.

“Look, it’s not my fault that they’re jealous. They’d act like that if any member of BTS was talking to you, it’s not just me.” He stated and I sighed.

“They shouldn’t have a reason to be jealous and it’s only you that talks to me a lot, Jungkook talks to me but not as much as you do!” I raised my voice and walked around him towards the door.

“So what, do you want me to ignore you?” He spoke rhetorically like it was a ridiculous suggestion.

“Yes, that’s exactly what I want.” I muttered and he went quiet for a moment.

 

A sudden groan of frustration made me jump in shock and I heard him sigh.

“That’s ridiculous, I’m not gonna stop talking to you, you’re my classmate and I sit beside you in class!” He raised his voice and there was a slight hint of anger.

“I’ve had enough of you, so-called, Kingkas and Queenkas. You’re more trouble than you’re worth.” I muttered and went to open the door. I twisted the handle but when I went to pull it open, the door didn’t move. I pulled a few more times before I let go of the handle.

 

I turned to face the Kingka who was calming down a few feet away from me. When he noticed me staring at him he just stared back.

“Where’s the key?” I questioned him and he frowned at the question.

“I don’t know; where is it normally?” He mocked and I sighed.

“Just give me the key!” I raised my voice for what seemed like the thousandth time that day and he put his hands up in defeat.

“I don’t have the key, I didn’t lock the door.” He spoke truthfully and I sighed not believing a word that had left his lips.

“Well it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter