The Lie That Caused Problems

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple of weeks had passed and I had spent more time with BTS, despite the fact that MissA still hated it and argued with me at any given opportunity. I saw less and less of BtoB and 4minute due to school work being hectic and balancing 2 groups of friends. JiEun and Minha hung around with me still when I wasn’t with BTS.

V’s sister didn’t still didn’t like me very much but I didn’t know why. I had also met his younger brother, Taesik, but I had never seen his parents at home. Were they away a lot? Did he look after his siblings? V spent a lot of his time at school or out with BTS, would he have time to look after his siblings; unless there was a hired Nanny to look after them?

 

It was one of those days where BTS were mostly absent from school, they would be in a few lessons but then they would have vanished by the next class. It was lunchtime and I was sat with JiEun, Minha and Jooyeon on the roof of the school.

“We should do something this weekend.” I suggested and they all looked at me, intrigued by my idea. “Maybe we could go shopping?” I continued and they all instantly swiftly nodded in excitement.

“I haven’t shopped with friends in ages.” Minha whined and I just giggled at her.

“Shall we shop in Seoul or Gwangju?” I asked but the three of them looked at me in confusion. “What’s wrong?” I worried and they exchanged glances.

“Should we really go to Gwangju, what if BtoB is there?” JiEun asked me and I sighed.

“It’s not likely that we’ll see them, but okay we can stay in Seoul.” I smiled and they all nodded in agreement.

 

+ + Suzy’s P.O.V + +

“It’s always so boring when the Oppas aren’t here.” Min whined and I nodded in agreement.

“Even though they don’t pay us as much attention since Jinah transferred here.” I added and scowled at the thought of her.

“I don’t get why they even like her, she was best friends with BtoB surely she should be their enemy.” Min shared and we all nodded.

“True, but I suppose now that she’s here they don’t think of her as an enemy because she never sees BtoB.” Jia enlightened us and we continued to wander the corridors.

 

“MISSA UNNIES!” A voice called to us and we turned to see a girl running in our direction. She halted to a stop in front of us and I frowned. I recognised her from somewhere but I could quite remember, but then it clicked.

“Kim Soyeon” I spoke and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter