Time Together

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed and I gradually got closer to BTS, but I still managed to spend time with Minha, JiEun and Jooyeon. I wasn’t going to forget them just because I was friends with BTS. I sat with BTS on the roof at lunchtime. I noticed the scar that had started to form on my leg from where I had caught it on the fence and I gently ran my fingertip over it. Despite the pain that it had caused, each time I looked at it, it would remind me of the first time I had spent with BTS.

“Hey, you okay? You seem a bit distant.” V spoke up and I looked at him.

“I’m fine, thanks.” I smiled and he sat beside me.

“What are you doing Friday?” He questioned and I thought for a moment. “Do you wanna hang out after school?” He added and I just looked at him.

“Don’t you have plans with BTS?” I asked him but he shrugged.

“I always hang out with them, you’re my new friend, it will be like the locker room, but we won’t be locked anywhere.” He chuckled and I couldn’t help but smile.

“Okay, I suppose I can make time for you.” I joked and he just smiled.

 

In the next lesson I entered the classroom before BTS and sat down. Unfortunately for me Suzy sat in V’s chair and just stared at me in anger.

“Are you trying to burn a hole in my face?” I muttered and glanced in her direction.

“Why were you with our Oppas the other day?” She questioned and I shrugged.

“Ask them; V and Jungkook were the ones who dragged me with them.” I replied and she just scowled at me. “Thanks to them I had to run away from people, and cut my leg.” I told Suzy and she looked at my scarring leg.

“If you hated them that much then you wouldn’t talk to them.” She told me and I chuckled.

“I never said that I hated them.” I reminded her and she took a deep breath.

“Jungkook warned you, so if I were you I’d go back to your seat before they enter the room.” I advised her and she stood up in anger.

“WHY SHOULD I DO WHAT YOU SAY?” She shouted and I just remained calm and sat down.

“If you don’t, you’ll have to do as we say.” V spoke as he walked up to our desk with Jungkook and Jimin. Suzy stormed off to her desk, but not without sparing one last scowl for me. V took his seat beside me and the others sat at their desks.

“We still on for Friday?” V questioned me and I looked at him in confusion.

“Why would it have changed?” I questioned and he just shrugged.

“I thought that Suzy might have persuaded you out of it.” He lent closer and whispered.

“No, she didn’t.” I turne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter