Warning

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed and V’s injuries slowly healed. Everything seemed okay again.

I got on the bus one morning and it was really crowded which surprised me. I went to the back of the bus and MissA was already sat down. They glanced at me but surprisingly said nothing. I sat down a few seats from away from them but still at the back and just stared out the window as the bus went round its route.

BTS got on the bus and as they neared the back they were surprised by the lack of seats.

“Oppas, you can sit here and we will sit on your laps” MissA suggested and I glanced over in their direction. V immediately sat beside me and the others tried to fit in the available seats but there was no room for Suga.

“It’s always me.” He whined and everyone just laughed at him.

“Sit on my lap.” V whispered to me and I just looked at him in surprise. “Come on, Suga needs to sit down.” V continued to talk and I sighed. I stood up and he moved into my seat then I sat back down on his lap. He placed his blazer over my legs as everyone moved down to make room for Suga.

“How did a seat suddenly become available?” Jimin questioned and everyone glanced down the row then saw V and me.

“What?” I questioned them and MissA glared at me.

“Thanks, Jinah!” Suga shouted hyperactively down to me and I just waved it off with a smile.

 

The bus journey felt awkward since I spent the whole time on V’s lap. I shifted my position and he just placed his hand on my waist.

“What’s wrong with you?” He questioned me and I just sighed.

“I feel uncomfortable sat like this.” I muttered and he chuckled.

“You’ve seen me shirtless; I doubt it’s anymore uncomfortable than that.” He whispered and I just glanced at him. He raised his eyebrow at me and I couldn’t help but smile. I rested against V as the bus journey continued and he placed his head on my shoulder.

“Aren’t they cute together? Look at the way he stares at her.” I heard someone say and turned my head to see V looking at me.

“What?” he asked me and I just shook my head with a smile.

“Nothing” I replied and just stared out the window. I felt him lean on my shoulder and his breath tickled my neck, I worked hard to suppress a shiver from occurring down my spine.

 

We arrived at our school and the lot of us stepped off the bus. I was suddenly pulled aside by Jin and Suga which caused me to frown at them, puzzled by their action.

“What is it?” I queried and Jin spoke up first.

“What’s going on with you and V?” He asked and I shrugged.

“Nothing is going on, why?” I replied and then Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter