Outcome

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple of days had passed since I had collapsed and V kept a close eye on me. I was quiet and lost in my thoughts a lot of the time. Ever since the Doctor had told me I was pregnant I didn’t know what to do or how to handle it. I just told everyone the doctor said it was a sickness bug and that stress had caused me to collapse. I felt bad for lying but even though I hadn’t figured out a way to tell V yet, I had to tell someone.

 

After class one day I stayed behind as everyone left for lunch. I made up an excuse about needing help on homework so that everyone would just wait for me on the roof. When the classroom was empty I closed the door. Miss Park looked up at me with a smile and I tried to smile back but don’t think it worked.

“Is everything okay, Jinah?” She questioned me and suddenly tears started falling down my face.  Miss Park suddenly pulled me into a hug and I tried to calm myself down to talk.

“I don’t know what to do.” I cried between breaths.

“What’s wrong Jinah? You know you can tell me anything.” She comforted me and I pulled away from the hug and looked at her, teary eyed.

“I’m pregnant.” I told her and a look of shock overtook her face. She sat me down and sat down herself urging me to explain my statement. “The other day when I collapsed and the reason I’ve been so ill, the doctor said it’s because I’m pregnant.” I explained and Miss Park didn’t know what to say. She handed me a tissue and I accepted it before I wiped my tears.

“How far along are you?” She questioned and i cleared my throat.

“He said about 6 weeks.” I replied and I could tell that she was trying to be comforting but she couldn’t hide the shock.

“Does V know?” When she spoke those words I just glanced at her silently before I shook my head. “Jinah, he deserves to know.” She told me and I nodded.

“I know, but what if he decides he doesn’t want to be with me?” A tear escaped my eye and she placed her hand on my arm.

“After all you two have been through your relationship is still so strong. You’ll get through this, together.” She encouraged me and I dabbed away my tears.

 

“What’s going on here?” I heard a familiar voice and turned around in alarm to see V stood at the door. “Jinah, what’s wrong?”

“We were just talking about your families and Jinah got a bit emotional, maybe you should comfort her.” Miss Park quickly thought of a lie as I stood up and walked over to V.

“Thanks for listening.” I told her and she nodded. V wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we left the classroom.

“Did I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter