Truce and Consequences

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It felt like trip ended too soon and before I knew it I was back home receiving disapproving looks from my father and ‘Brother’. I still couldn’t get used to Donghae as my brother and whenever he tried to talk to me, I’d just ignore him and leave.

V finally called Ilhoon and Mark; calling a truce would help us in the long run and they could help us if we were ever in trouble because of our families.

 

+ + V’s P.O.V + +

I arranged a meeting one night to talk about the truce. We met in an abandoned house; I didn’t trust Ilhoon so I wasn’t going to take him to one of BTS’s hideouts. I didn’t even want to be in the same room as Ilhoon, but for Jinah I’d put up with anything. Mark was the last to show up to our meeting and I smiled as he shook my hand.

“Sorry, I had to take Jiyeon to Jinah’s.” He excused and I nodded. Hearing Jinah’s name still made me smile; even after all we had been through.

“Right, let’s get down to it.” I spoke and we just stood round, Ilhoon’s arms were folded in front of his chest in a defensive way, whereas Mark and I were just relaxed. “I called you both here to discuss a truce, GOT7 and BTS already have one, but it could prove beneficial in the long run for all of us.” I stated and Ilhoon scoffed.

“How would it be beneficial for BtoB?” He questioned and I sighed.

“If you want to keep your friendship with Jinah, it would. Also we’d be there to help if you ever got into trouble.” I informed him and he sighed.

“I have no problems with a truce, GOT7 is quite relaxed.” Mark chimed in and I nodded.

“Jinah’s family and mine are in a generation’s long feud and it’s getting worse.” I spoke and they seemed to be on edge. “We both think it would be good if you could be there to back us up, when it all goes down. They’re gonna do all they can to ruin us.” I told them and Mark nodded.

“You already know that we’re on your side, what you and Jinah have is special.” Mark spoke and I nodded. “Plus if it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have met Jiyeon and I’d probably be dating Jinah now.” Mark winked playfully and I rolled my eyes in amusement.

“Ilhoon, I know you don’t like me, but can’t you just put that behind you. Think of it as you’re helping Jinah.” I told him and he sighed. He uncrossed his arms and looked down.

“Fine, you can count on BtoB, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter