Lunchtime Mishap

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning when I entered school people kept whispering and looking in my direction. I tried to focus on just getting to class, but their whispering clouded my thoughts and I forgot where I was going to. I listened in to the gossip as I walked down the halls.

“Apparently they were both locked in there, but I heard that they were making out when the door got opened.” One person gossiped and I rolled my eyes. Great, I was sure that MissA would have something to say about us now.

“I heard that they’ve been going out for a while, its kinda sweet; A Kingka with a loner girl.” Another spoke and I scoffed as I walked down the corridor. Loner girl; how could I have been a loner when I had friends?

 

I eventually reached my classroom but before I entered someone grabbed my wrist. I turned to look at the person but just sighed when I noticed V stood there.

“Thanks for the great welcoming.” He joked and I just looked into the classroom.

“I know what’s going on.” He stated and I looked up at him. “The rumours” He clarified and I just nodded in response.

“I knew everything would get worse.” I muttered but he just chuckled at me.

“It has to get worse to get better.” He enlightened me and I just shrugged.

“Oh well, I’m screwed, MissA are probably gonna be so pissed at me.” I mumbled and V wrapped his arm around my neck.

“I think you should stick with me today, just to be on the safe side.” He suggested and I looked at him with a ‘are you serious?’ look.

“I don’t need a bodyguard.” I stated and he shrugged.

“Don’t think of it as protecting you; just think of it as being my friend.” He told me and led me into the classroom.

People started to whisper and I immediately pushed his arm from around my neck. We both took our seats and the whispering increased.

“Are they a couple?”

“Why would V put his arm around her?”

“MissA are going to be so pissed about this.”

 

Suddenly the whispering stopped and I glanced around in curiosity. Jungkook had stood up and was staring intensely at the students.

“No more gossip; just leave both of them alone.” He motioned to V and me, which caused me to shake my head in disbelief. “Also if MissA do anything out of jealousy, you’ll have us to deal with and not in a nice way.” Jungkook warned Suzy before he sat back down at his desk behind u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter