Home

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V looked in that direction and I turned to see BtoB with 4minute.

“I’m getting my girlfriend back.” V spoke and we all waited to see their reactions. Ilhoon walked towards us both and stared for a moment with a hard to read expression.

“You can have her, but we don’t forgive easily. Hurry up and get off our turf.” He warned them with a smirk on his lips. I was surprised but he gently nudged me towards V. “So much for that good day, huh? Go.” Ilhoon smiled and I returned it to him and my friends before V led me and BTS towards the reception desk.

“Hi, I’d like to transfer back to BH High please.” I told the lady and she sighed but fulfilled the paperwork that I needed.

 

Without a moment to spare V quickly led me from the school with BTS a bit behind us.

V stopped and turned to face me.

“My heart let you go, and it was the biggest mistake of my life.” He spoke seriously and wrapped his arms around my waist. “You know you’ll regret it if you let go of a guy like me.” He joked and I laughed.

“I never let you go; not completely.” I told him and in a split second his lips were on mine. I gripped his blazer and held on, not wanting to let him go. His tongue slipped into my mouth and massaged my own. He tightened his arms around me and I felt warm once again.

“Okay come on, that’s enough.” Jungkook joked and we pulled away. “Didn’t anyone teach you to share?” Jungkook playfully winked at his hyung before he pulled me into a hug.

“I missed you, Jinah.” The golden Maknae spoke sincerely and then the other members took turns hugging me and apologizing.

“Jin, you don’t look like an Umma anymore.” I told him as I noticed his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter