Trouble

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + V’s P.O.V + +

Mark and I broke into my father’s office, despite my mother’s disapproval. At that moment I didn’t care about anything else but finding Jinah.

“Taehyung-ah, please, your father wouldn’t want you being in here.” My mother tried persuading me to leave but I slammed my hand down on the desk in anger and glanced up at her. She was shocked by my outburst, but she didn’t know what was going on.

“If he didn’t want me in here, then he shouldn’t have kidnapped my girlfriend and left her in some strange part of town.” I told her and she went quiet. “I’ve had enough of this family, but that doesn’t matter right now.” I muttered the last part, but I know that she heard it.

 

Mark hacked into my father’s computer and his tracking technology, it was then that I saw that he had previously been tracking not only me, but Jinah and her family too. What was he planning? I clicked on Jinah’s profile and it started tracking for her location. Within minutes it had located her to a dangerous part of town and we were silent for a moment. That part of town was notorious for being violent, gang filled and just all around dangerous. How could he leave her there?

“V, we should really go, Jinah could be in a lot of trouble.” Mark spoke and I nodded. We jotted down the location and ran to Mark’s car. He sped off and I just prayed that Jinah was safe.

 

+ + Jinah’s P.O.V + +

I walked aimlessly, not knowing where I was going but I didn’t want to stay still. I heard banging noises and jumped but never stopped to look around too long. I heard people talking but didn’t make eye contact with any of them. I’d tried to contact V, but I couldn’t get hold of him. He must’ve been busy, but I just hoped that he was looking for me.

My phone suddenly rang and I urgently pulled it from my pocket. My heart fell when I didn’t see V’s name on the I.D, it was just my father. Nevertheless I answered because I just needed someone to talk to.

“Jinah, where are you? Are you safe? You should’ve been home by now.” My Father bombarded me with questions and voice filled with worry.

“V’s father forced me into his car and kicked me out in a strange place; I don’t know where I am.” I told him, panic obvious and nearly at the brink of tears.

“It will be okay, I will find you, is there anywhere safe you can go?” He questioned me but I didn’t want to stop moving.

“No, the whole place is dangerous.” I told hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter