Apart

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was on the bus the following morning and I didn’t know what I was going to do when V got on the bus. I didn’t talk to him after he left his apartment the night before and I didn’t know how he was coping with the news.

BTS got on the bus and frowned when I was sat a few seats further than the group normally did. The others sat down in their usual seats right at the back, but Jungkook stopped to talk to me.

“Is everything okay, Jinah?” He asked and I glanced up at him with a small smile before i nodded. “Why don’t you come and sit at the back with us?” He questioned.

“No, it’s alright; I’m fine here, but thanks.” I told him with a shake of my head and he frowned before he went to sit. I could hear them all whispering but I chose to ignore it. They could speculate about what was going on, but none of them would know anything unless V was okay with it.

 

It was eventually time, the bus stopped and I glanced to the front as his familiar face came into view. I was going to smile, but instead just looked down at my lap. He walked towards his friends at the back; it seemed like he slowed near me, but then he continued to BTS. I sighed quietly to myself since it was obvious he wasn’t okay and wasn’t ready to talk to me yet.

The bus arrived at school and I was the first one up and off the bus, if V wasn’t going to talk to me, it was unlikely that the rest of BTS would. I glanced up at the school and started to walk forward, but stopped and glanced back at BTS. My eyes met with V’s and he didn’t show even the slightest happy emotion. I felt sad on the inside, but when Jungkook waved with a grin on his face, I mustered up the strength and gave him a small smile before continuing into the school building.

I sat down in class and Miss Park came over to me. I looked up at her and she raised her eyebrows questioningly at me.

“Did you tell him?” She whispered and I nodded as I looked down at my desk. She placed her hand on my shoulder comfortingly with a look of sympathy before she went back to the front of the class.

 

The class slowly filled up, Jiyeon came in and sat at her desk. She glanced back at me with a smile and waved; I forced a smile and waved back at her half-heartedly. V, Jungkook, Jimin and Suzy entered the classroom and I tried my best to avoid the questioning eyes or Jungkook and Jimin. V took his seat beside me, but as he did the smell of his cologne drifted my way. Normally I liked the smell, but due to the pregnancy the smell triggered that familiar sick feeling inside of me. I tried my best to control and surreptitiously covered my nose wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter