Love

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t you get it? WE’RE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!” He shouted and for a moment it felt like time froze. He loved me? I couldn’t believe it. I was still against the lockers and he came closer to me once more.

“Did you just say that for the purpose of the argument?” I whispered as his forehead pressed against my own.

“I love you.” He said it again, but in a whispered tone. My heart jumped against my chest and my eyes connected with his.

“I love you too.” I whispered in response and I saw a smile grace his lips before he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his wound tightly around my waist. I smiled into the kiss and thought, I couldn’t have been happier at that moment.

 

“YAH, LEE JINAH!” I heard Suzy’s voice but ignored her. V placed his hand on my face as he tilted his head to reach my lips better. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his went round my waist as he picked me up and spun me round happily. I giggled slightly as my lips pulled away from his and he put me down shortly after.

“JINAH” Suzy’s voice raged once more and I glanced in her direction. “How could you get back together with him?” She spoke with a raised voice and I smiled as I glanced back in V’s direction.

“Because I love him” I simply told her and she stomped her foot in protest.

“What about Mark?” She questioned and I shook my head.

“It wasn’t meant to be, we both knew that.” I told her and she walked up to me and grabbed my shoulder. She roughly pulled me to face her and I sighed. I pushed her hand off of me and just stared blankly in her direction. “Especially since Mark and V are such close friends, it would’ve never continued since neither of us wanted to hurt V.” I added and she scoffed in disbelief. “You clearly don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter