First Day Of The Rest Of My Life

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I turned to look at the group of guys who had just got on the bus. All of them were staring in my direction, I shot them questioning looks but none of them looked away.

“What?” I asked blankly, and the girls rolled their eyes at me.

“Don’t talk to our Bangtan Boys like that!”  One of the girls, who had wavy hair which was brown in colour, spoke in an annoyed voice. I continued to give everyone a confused look.

“Bangtan Boys, Who’s that?” I asked the girl and she sighed in disbelief, but her hand shot up and pointed to the guys a few seats away from us.

“Yah, new girl, who are you?” One of the guys questioned me. He wore sunglasses even though we were on a bus.

“My name is Lee Jinah.” I told the guy and he smirked.

“Where are you from?” He continued to question me, and I sighed but replied.

“Gwangju” I bluntly said and the smirk seemed to fly right off his lips.

“Gwangju; so you went to Gwangju High School too?” He enquired in a serious tone of voice. I slowly nodded, wary as to why they were asking about my school. I didn’t really understand what was going on, but if I had to guess, they clearly didn’t like my school.

“I’m Rap Monster, the leader of BTS and Kingka at BH High.” The one known as Rap Monster went on to introduce all of BTS and then introduced Miss A, the girls who had been annoying me for most of the bus journey.

 

Finally we arrived at BH high and I was more than happy to escape that group of people.

“Well, this has been fun; I guess I’ll see you around.” I spoke sarcastically and ran off the bus before any of them could spark up a new conversation.

As I stepped off the bus, I stopped and stared up at my new school. It looked like a really old building, but it had some beautiful architecture. For me, the thing that ruined the school was the students that I could see either not wearing uniform or wearing it the wrong way. Did the teachers not care about the school’s reputation?

 

I sauntered into the place of education and made my way towards the reception office. Thankfully I wasn’t there for too long, just long enough to collect my locker number and my timetable. The teachers and staff around the school, seemed quite normal compared to the students, but at the same time they seemed too relaxed to be teachers.

The receptionist left the office and led me through many corridors and up some stairs before we stopped outside of a room.

“Right, this is your new classroom, the teacher is Miss Park.” The receptionist smiled and I nodded. “Good luck.” She patted my shoulder then left to return to her office.

I took a deep breath before I opened the door and entered the classroom. As expected everyone’s eyes landed on me as I interrupted their lesson.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter