Epilogue

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few years passed after the feud ended, but V’s father never blessed our relationship. He remained cold and shut off when we visited. Despite his father’s lack of enthusiasm about our relationship, V and I got married with both of our families and friends present.

Taeheon opened up slightly after the birth of our child, a beautiful girl which we called Ahyoung. We often told her stories about how V and I met and about the feud; she enjoys hearing the stories about us and how everything worked out for the better in the end.

 

“After that battle, the feud which had gone on for generations finally came to an end.” I finished and the 5 year old girl sat on my lap clapped cutely.

“Wow, mummy” She enthused and I smiled. “Tell it me again.” She told me but I shook my head as I checked my watch.

“I’ll tell it you another day, Ahyoung-ah.” I told my daughter which caused her to pout.

“You and Appa must’ve been really brave!” She spoke and I let out a slight chuckle.

“Well-” I started but was cut off by another voice.

“They may have been brave, but they couldn’t have done it without us.” I heard and turned round to see BTS, Mark and Jiyeon, who were now married also.

“Uncle Jungkook!” Ahyoung ran up to Jungkook as he crouched down to her height. She tightly embraced him before hugging the others. I stood up from where I’d been sat down with Ahyoung and Jungkook walked over to me. He hugged me tightly and I smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter