Alright

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Jiyeon’s P.O.V + +

Everyone started to re-enter the classroom as Miss Park arrived, but I hung back with V. Jungkook wanted to talk too, but that would’ve made it obvious that we were friends because of Jinah. I had never spoken to them before she came back. We just had to get rid of Suzy.

“I’m gonna regret this so bad.” Jungkook muttered and plastered a fake smile onto his face.

“Suzy, sit beside me now that Jinah has gone.” Jungkook placed his arm round her shoulder and she stared at him, both confused and excited.

“Really; that would be great!” She enthused and completely forgot about V. Jungkook glanced back at us with a glare as Suzy clung to him.

 

“What are we gonna do?” I questioned him as soon as everyone was out of earshot.

“I don’t know; I don’t understand what happened.” V muttered still shocked by what had occurred. I sighed and stopped walking and V copied.

“She was overworked; she said she was tired and feeling weak when she came in due to the early morning training with her father.” I informed him and he sighed.

“I knew it; I told her I would train her. This wouldn’t have happened if she had listened to me!” He raised his voice and I immediately shushed him.

“I suppose that argument just wore her down even more.” I mumbled in addition and he shook his head.

“I’m such a fool; I knew this whole plan wouldn’t work.” He ran his fingers through his orange hair and leant against the wall.

“It’s working, isn’t it? No one suspects that you’re still a couple.” I blurted out and immediately clamped my hand over my mouth.

“How do you know?” V stared at me with wide shocked eyes.

“It was obvious to me that you still liked her after that argument the day she returned. You both came back with red lips, like you had been kissing. I was obviously the only one who noticed, but you can trust me. Jinah is my friend and I would never want to ruin anything with you both.” I promised and gave him a small smile.

“Thanks, it means a lot especially in our situation.” He returned the smile and I sighed.

“So, what are we gonna do about Jinah?” I questioned seriously and he went quiet as thoughts ran through his head.

“You’re gonna have to go to her, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter