"I Need You"

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Jinah’s P.O.V + +

I was sat in my room just thinking. Was V serious when he said we should get away? Why did his father suddenly show up? Was it serious? Had my family done something? I worried what would’ve happened to V but I was brought out of my thoughts when my phone began to ring. I smiled as I saw V’s name pop up on the caller I.D and answered it happily.

“Hey, I’ve been waiting to hear from you.” I spoke and stood up to walk around my room. “How did things go with your father? What happened?” I threw questions at him and he let out a slight chuckle, but it sounded a bit strange.

“Are you busy?” He questioned and I stopped pacing.

“No, I’m just in my room, where are you?” I questioned and he sighed.

“Just come downstairs, I’m at your front door. It’s urgent.” He spoke and I suddenly got a sense of déjà vu. I chucked my phone onto my bed and ran down the stairs. I pulled the door open hurriedly and V was stood there leant against the door frame. He wore a coat that was zipped up to the top and he looked a bit pale, but his eyes seemed red.

“Are you okay? What happened?” I questioned and went to step closer to him, but instead he entered my house. He grabbed my hand and glanced up the stairs.

“We can’t talk down here.” He muttered quietly and led me up the stairs towards my room. We entered the room and I locked the door behind us. V made his way to my bed before collapsing onto it. He rolled onto his back and I worriedly knelt beside his body on my bed.

“V, talk to me.” I spoke in a hushed voice and swept his hair off his face. Suddenly he sat up and faced away from me. I stayed in my place on the bed as he ped his coat. He slowly removed the piece of clothing and that’s when I saw it; the blood stain on his white school shirt. I gasped and placed my hands over my mouth, I lightly reached out to him but that’s when I saw his shoulders shake and I heard quiet sobs coming from him.

“I didn’t want to do it.” He quietly cried and I placed my hand on his shoulder.

“Do what? Who did this to you?” I spoke anxiously and as V looked in my eyes, it felt like my heart broke. The look on his face was filled with sadness and guilt. I wrapped my arms around him and he just cried into my chest for a while. He wrapped his arms around my body tightly, not wanting to let go.

 

After V calmed down a bit he started to explain the situation to me. We were sat up against my headboard and I laced my fingers with his.

“After I left school with my father, he took me to a deserted area.” V started and I could already feel anger inside of me as I heard him mention his father. “He handed me a gun, and said that I needed it for self-defence against your father. He wanted me to get some practice, but I didn’t want it.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter