Questions From Boys

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Jinah’s P.O.V + +

My family’s trip to Gwangju was short lived, but I cherished every moment that I spent with my old friends. The moment when I had seen BTS had never left my mind. The stare off with BtoB and them had made me think about my situation. I was at BH high, but my friends were from Gwangju, would the problems between them be a matter of turf wars or something deeper?

 

I caught the bus to school that morning instead of my parents taking me; I wanted to get used to using public transport more, even though my dad continued to say it wasn’t safe despite the fact that it was public transport, so many people were around. It wasn’t like I was going to be the only person on the bus.

As soon as I got on the bus and sat down near the back, MissA immediately ruined my morning. I sighed at the sight of them, but didn’t speak

“What have you done, Jinah?” Jia spoke and I frowned in confusion.

 “You still have the nerve to sit at the back where BTS usually sit?” Fei spoke up.

“BTS aren’t happy with you.” Suzy continued and I just looked out the window with a puzzled frown on my face. “Jinah, what could you have done to frustrate our BTS so badly?” Suzy continued but I just ignored her.

“Oppas will sort you out when they get here.” She added and for the first time since I got on the bus, I looked at them and shrugged not saying a word. But there words had left a question in my head: what had I done wrong?

 

When the bus next stopped, my eyes shot to the door. One after the other 7 guys got on and headed to the back of the bus. I gulped and quickly turned to face the window as an attempt to avoid their eyes. They all sat down and were quiet for a while, MissA included.

I began to feel at ease with their silence, until it was broken.

“Yah, Lee Jinah.” My name was called and my eyes widened in fear but I didn’t move.

“Yah, you dare ignore a Kingka?” Min shouted but she was shouted at.

“Stay out of it, Min!” The voice sounded like V, but I wasn’t sure.

“Take MissA down the front of the bus.” RapMon spoke in a serious tone, but at first the girls didn’t move. They obviously just wanted to stay and watch. “NOW” RapMon raised his voice and the four girls instantly scurried down the front of the bus.

“Lee Jinah” My name was called by another voice but I refused to look back at them. I heard footsteps and shut my eyes tightly as I worried about what would come next. The footsteps stopped somewhere near me, and I slowly opened my eyes.

I jumped in shock when I came f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter