Facade

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My parents threw many questions at me as soon as I got home, but there would have been even more if BTS was with me. They all went home, to save me getting into more trouble for being V.

“What changed your mind?” My father interrogated and I just stood there silent. “What about your friends?”

“I don’t think it’s best to go back to BH, you were bullied!” My mother raised her voice last. With that said I finally voiced my opinion.

“I was weak, I gave up to easily; not this time. I’m gonna stand my ground and prove to them all that I’m not weak.” I told them both and my mother just nodded, she would always worry; they both would, but they had to realise that I had to make myself stronger for myself.

“Now if you would excuse me, I’m tired and would like to go to bed.” I looked at them both and neither objected, but as I walked towards the stairs my father stopped me.

“I’m sorry I kept everything about ours and Kim Taeheon’s family, I understand it must have been hard, but I assure you, they won’t interfere again.” He promised and I nodded. “If you want to prove you’re not weak, I could train like I was trained when I was your age.” My father suggested and I suddenly became intrigued. “It would be more vigorous than the classes you took when you were younger, but it would help protect you.” He finished and I nodded.

“That sounds great, thank you.” I gave him a brief smile before I went up to bed.

 

Once in the privacy of my bedroom I immediately took out my phone and dialled V’s number. It rang a couple of times before he eventually answered with that voice that cheered me up inside.

“Hey, did everything go okay with your parents?” he questioned and I smiled.

“It went great actually, I told them to respect my choice, and my father actually offered to train me to protect myself.” I shared and V seemed shocked.

“Wow, I guess you didn’t mention me or BTS, right?” He asked and I sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter