Never Alone

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Jinah’s P.O.V + +

I received V’s voicemail and sighed, why did he make it so hard to hate him? I threw my phone onto my bed and paced around my room. Soon after, I found myself in a taxi on my way to his apartment. When I arrived his door was open, but no one was in. I sighed to myself as I sat down on the sofa and bit my nail nervously. I waited for a while when suddenly the door opened. I jumped in surprise as I V entered the apartment; he shut the door and placed his head on it; had he not noticed me?

“Hi” I spoke gently and V spun around instantly. I stood up as he rushed over to me.

“There are no words to describe how sorry I am, I’m a terrible boyfriend and I’m sorry it took me so long to realise what I really wanted.” He spoke and collapsed to his knees.

“I’m so sorry.” His voice was saddening as he wrapped his arms around my hips. He leant his head against my body and I placed my hand on his head. I could feel myself well up with tears, which had become an all too familiar feeling as of late. “I don’t care about what sort of time it is in our lives and with our families, the only thing that matters is that I love you and I’ll always be by your side to protect you and our baby.” He poured his heart out and placed his hand on my stomach before kissing it. I cried with happiness and let out a small light-hearted laugh at his action. I covered my face with my hands as I tried to control my emotions, but failed. V stood up and held me in his strong embrace.

“You’ll never be alone again.” He whispered in my ear before he pulled back slightly and removed my hands from my face. He placed a hand on my cheek and wiped away my tears before he leant down, his lips touching mine gently.

 

I stayed at V’s apartment that night, since it was late when I went over. Despite the fact that we were only apart for a few days, it felt like longer and I had missed his warm touch and embrace. We awoke early the next morning and V got dressed for school, then the two of us went back to my house so that I could get dressed.

To my dismay, just as we were leaving Donghae showed up. He grimaced at V but he just ignored the elder guy as I continued gathering my belongings for school.

“I had hoped you’d come to your senses and left him by now, but obviously that’ll never happen.” Donghae muttered and I sighed. V took my bag from me and I walked over to my half-brother/’cousin’.

“Why would I do that when I trust him more than I trust you or father, you both lied to me.” I told him and he sighed. “As far as I care, you’re not my brother and you’re not my cousin either. You’re nothing to me until you get over this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter