Surprise

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + V’s P.O.V Cont. + +

“This is getting boring now, where are we going? Why is it so far away?” I whined and they smiled at my miserable attitude.

“Trust us; it will all be worth it once we arrive.” Suga promised and I looked back to see RapMon on the phone. Who was he talking to?

“We’re only a couple of minutes away, is everything ready?” he spoke to the person on the other end, making sure not to give too much information away since he knew I was listening.

“Alright, I’ll see you soon.” He smiled as he hung up the phone and I just focused my attention on where we were going. This whole day had been very suspicious so far and it was only lunchtime.

 

We arrived at a building and I was led inside. It got darker and darker as we went further in, but the others didn’t seem fazed by the creepy atmosphere.

“What’s going on?” I questioned but no one replied. I heard a door open and I carefully walked forward. I had to be sure that I wouldn’t trip on anything.

Suddenly lights flashed on and momentarily blinded me.

“SURPRISE” People shouted out to me and I realised what was going on. My eyes adjusted to the new light and I looked around at all my friends in the room. Mark and GOT7 were there, Jiyeon and her friends, BTS and of course my girlfriend, Jinah. I smiled lovingly when my eyes landed on her and she ran over to me.

“Were you surprised?” She questioned me as she wrapped her arms around my neck and I embraced her in a tight hug.

“I was; you did a good job.” I smiled as she pulled away and quickly kissed me before we separated. “This is the best birthday party I’ve ever had.” I smiled thankfully and she returned it.

“I can’t believe you honestly thought I’d forgotten. What kind of girlfriend would that have made me?” She chuckled and we walked over to the guests to greet them.

 

+ + Jinah’s P.O.V + +

RapMon walked over to me with Jungkook as V interacted with his friends and nibbled on some party food.

“You did a good job organising this, Jinah.” RapMon complimented and I looked around and smiled proudly.”V is lucky to have you as his girlfriend, and I’m sorry again for what Suga and I said that time.” He looked down filled with guilt. I placed my hand on his arm and he looked at me.

“Its fine, you only wanted to protect your friend, I would have never held it against you.” I smiled and he nodded. I smiled and gently nudged Jungkook who was beside me.

“I really thought you were gonna give the surprise away with your excitement.” I told him and he rolled his eyes jokingly at me.

“As if, I’m great at keeping secrets; I’m the golden Maknae, I’m good at everything.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter