You

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So you found the photos?” My father’s voice was heard and I immediately stood up with the folder. I grimaced at him and put the folder on his desk.

“How could you do that to me and to her? Do you even know how I hurt her when she didn’t even do anything? How could you manipulate your own son that way?” I demanded answers but he just shrugged.

“I simply just didn’t want you two together; it was a sin against your family and your upbringing!” He raised his voice and I couldn’t believe my ears.

“You’re a terrible father, hurting your son like this. I’m going to get her and you’ll have nothing to do with her again, I don’t even want to see your face right now.” I spoke in harsh voice as I walked towards the door. He grabbed my arm and I didn’t hesitate before I turned round and punched him. The elder man stumbled backwards in shock at my action.

“You dare raise your hand to your father?” He questioned and I nodded.

“You don’t deserve the title of ‘father’.” I hissed at him before I left the house.

 

I dialled RapMon’s number with the photos in my hand.

“How did it go?” he questioned and I sighed down the phone, but a smile graced my lips.

“I punched my father, but I got the photos. She pushed him away, but my father just didn’t let me see that one.” I shared and RapMon chuckled down the phone.

“This is good news, so what are you going to do now?” He spoke and I smiled to myself.

“Get the guys; we’re crashing Gwangju high school tomorrow.” I told him and hung up the phone. Life was about to get better.

 

+ + Jinah’s P.O.V + +

I woke up, still not feeling one hundred percent myself, but I was slowly getting there. I got dressed for school and looked at myself in the mirror; I smiled and could tell that it was going to be a good day. Maybe I’d finally feel like I belonged somewhere again.

I met up with Hyuna outside my house, 4minute was already at school but Hyuna didn’t want me to walk alone.

“So how are you on this fine sunny morning?” She smiled, chipper as usual.

“I’m good and I mean that.” I smiled genuinely and she returned it. She put her arm around my shoulder and hugged me partially as we walked.

“I’m so glad to hear that, I told you it would get better.” She let go of me and we just continued on towards school.

 

“Good morning” Ilhoon smiled as I took my seat beside him. I returned the smile and looked t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter