Sick

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Jinah’s P.O.V + +

The next morning I awoke and I felt better than the night before. Maybe it was just a temporary bug I had. I felt V’s arm tighten around me and I glanced back at his peaceful sleeping face. I smiled happily as I just admired his handsome face for a moment before I got up and went to shower.

 

The feeling of warm water made me shiver after the cold walk from the bed to the cold bathroom. Eventually I started to warm up and relaxed as I washed myself. All of a sudden the door opened and I jumped in shock.

“Would you like some company?” V’s voice questioned playfully and I giggled but was surprised when he quickly stripped off and got into the shower with me. He wrapped his arms around me and placed his lips on mine. I lightly chuckled into the kiss as both of us stood beneath the running water. He pulled away and began to wash himself as I rinsed my hair. Suddenly his hands ran over my body leaving foam from the soap behind. He kissed my neck softly and I smiled to myself.

“Are you feeling better this morning?” He asked in a quiet voice and I nodded as I looked at him. “Cause if you’re not maybe we should stay off school.” He suggested but I shook my head at his words.

“I’m fine, besides if I didn’t go I’m sure the school would phone my parents and I don’t want to deal with the hassle.” I told him and he just nodded in understanding and just dropped the subject as we finished showering.

 

In class later that morning, I was talking to Jiyeon. I also had to assure her, as well as V that I was well enough to be in school.

“Honestly, I just think it was a bug or something.” I sighed with a slight sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter