Entwined

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I awoke the next morning to irritating sound of my alarm. I groggily switched it off and pulled myself to sit up. The events of the night before flooded my brain and I couldn’t help but smile. Everything would go back to the way it was today. V and I together and MissA hating my guts, if it was the price I had to pay for being with V then I didn’t care.

I exited my house acting like I was in a mood when I saw Mark. He knew what was going on, but my parents didn’t. It had to seem like there were problems with Mark.

“Hey” Mark smiled and went to hug me, but I stopped him. “What’s wrong?” He questioned with a serious expression.

“Nothing, can we just go?” I asked and got in the car.

 

Moments later we were away from my house and we were both smiling.

“I take it you and V will be a couple by the end of the day?” Mark questioned and I nodded with a wide smile. “I haven’t seen you smile like that in ages.” He stated and I looked in his direction.

“I know, I’m just so happy and with me and V together, you and Jiyeon can be together.” I stated and he sighed with a smile. “I know you both want it, it’s obvious.” I chuckled and he rolled his eyes but didn’t deny it.

“But to get back with V, you and I have to have an argument ad make it seem like we’re breaking up or at least going to break up.” I told Mark and he nodded.

“That’s fine; I swear after this I could take up acting.” He laughed and I chuckled along with him.

 

We arrived at the school and we had to put on serious expressions. I glanced in his direction and had to conceal an amused smile.

“Just roll with everything that happens.” He muttered and I nodded. He grabbed my wrist and immediately yanked my arm away with a scowl. I opened the car door and got out before slamming the door. Mark got out immediately after and walked round the car to me. He grabbed my arm once more and pulled me to face him.
“We need to talk about this!” He shouted but I shook my head.

“We don’t need to do it here.” I told him and pulled my arm from his grasp once more.

“Jinah, I just need you to listen to me, nothing happened.” He promised but I shook my head as I clicked onto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter