Kidnapped & Stranded

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Jinah’s P.O.V + +

While V was at his truce meeting, I went for a walk to clear my head. Life was getting more hectic the longer we were together and the feud was heating up, but I would never break up with him just to please my family; not after we’d come so far. I continued walking but as I did so I noticed a familiar car pull up just in front of me. The window rolled down and that was when I saw the unfortunately too familiar face of V’s father.

“Jinah, what are you doing out here alone?” He questioned me with a smirk on his evil face.

“I’m waiting for V, so you better go on your way before he gets here.” I warned and he chuckled and some men in suits got out of the car. They walked towards me and I panicked. I didn’t know what to do.

“Be a good girl and get in the car, we need to talk.” Taeheon spoke but I didn’t move. The men in suits grabbed me and led me forcefully to the car. They shoved me in and then got in, locking the door to prevent me escaping. I grimaced as I glanced around, creeped out as to why he grabbed me and what he wanted to discuss. The car drove for a while before anyone spoke, but I got impatient.

“What is this about?” I questioned and V’s father chuckled causing me to frown.

“Is there anything wrong with me wanting to talk to my son’s girlfriend?” He questioned and I was getting annoyed.

“Yes, because you don’t like me.” I stated and he cleared his throat.

“On the contrary, I don’t like your family. If you were related to different people then I would have no problem with you being with my son.” He clarified and I shrugged.

“Yeah, well that can’t be changed.” I muttered and he smirked evilly once more.

“Did Taehyung tell you about the last trip we took?” He questioned me and I remembered when V came to my house, upset and angry at himself.

“You mean the one when you gave your son a gun and watched him get shot?” I questioned and gave him a judging look. “For someone that cares so much about whom his son is with, you sure don’t care a lot about your son himself.” I spoke and he growled angrily at me.

“You don’t know anything about me girl, don’t act like you know everything.” He warned me and I shook my head but stayed quiet. He cleared his throat and composed himsel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter